Register

the Right Situation is seductive

1. orallybi4cpl
    When people are aroused, they often will and can enjoy things that they might totally deny- otherwise... this is the magic line between fantasies and reality. Socially... you may not even feel a 'connection' to the person for these desires, except by prior communication via email or chat.. then after meeting in person... one may not experience the 'feeling of attraction' ... but the desire to pursue the potentials that were discussed in private...often don't materialize until you've allowed yourself to enjoy the situation.... by taking the next step... Leave the 'drama' out.. look for cleanliness, and general appearance within the normal range and let the mind work with the body.. just as it did when you were emailing and chatting.
  2. orallybi4cpl
    It's perfectly normal to feel indifferent or shy in person.. until after you have started your 'intimate experience' with that person. It's then that you find out people are more similar than different... you don't have to worry about the emotions, a relationship, etc.. it's recreational... Isn't that what swinging is all about? *ofcourse The 'right situation' usually is 'descreet' too.. private.. and with the bi aspect.. it's exciting sensual and very intimate... especially when you can share it with the opposite sex.
  3. orallybi4cpl
    What usually is not the 'right situation' because it's 1 on 1 .. becomes the right situation when you share it with the opposite sex.. that often makes it 'feel right'... or 'natural' And it's a wonderful turn on for the opposite sex person too.. That's the part that I love about it.. when a woman is turned on by it..and gets so aroused and wet from it...it just seems so 'right' then... and so erotic. Forfilling your sexual desires in experiences often follows like the times you fantasize about it... while you are sexually aroused.. you are right for it.. and then do you notice.. after you cum.. or shortly after that.. you might even deny- you ever thought about wanting to do it, till the next time you are aroused. You'll never know if you don't take the next step.. remember.. bi means 'both' that's the right situation!
  4. just lonely
    just lonely
    I agree with orallybi4cpl. A 1 on 1 encounter with the same sex could seem more gay and not bi. To some people that could be the deciding factor in getting involved in a sexual encounter. That's just what I think.
  5. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    my gf and I are fairly new to the whole "bi-thing". YES...a beginning bi-experience is MUCH less intimidating when there are other members of the opposite sex involved and encouraging their partner(s) as they go. In our relationship, there would be no involvement with anyone else if the other wasn't present. To be honest, on my part at least, it wouldn't be anywhere near as exciting if she wasn't there, watching and "encouraging" from the side line!!

She's had a couple of bi-experiences already ( I still haven't) and would probably say that the ones where I was there watching and "enjoying the show" were more fulfilling than the one time I wasn't. Can't really say for sure tho.
  6. love26t9
    love26t9
    orallybi4cpl---wow do you know what you aretalking about. Absolutely everything you said in those first 3 3entries istrue. The up and down feelings that you go thru of chatting of the eroticthings you want o do with one another while you are totally aroused-and thenthe time cums and the human brain kicks in. You have to shut it out andremember why you are here. It’s an intimate experience—it’s recreationalperiod. It is sex – pure and simple. I have not had the pleasure of being witha couple – of sharing cock and pussy in the same breath.

And yes the 1 on 1 encounter is more gaythan bi but no one has said that being bi was an equal thing, Wven if you werewith a couple-when you have a cock in your mouth it is more gay-when your faceis deep in a wet pussy you are more straight-if that’s possible to comprehend.It is all sex-pure and simple. And what is wrong with two people-no matter thesex-giving and sharing pleasure with each other no matter how they do it aslong as both desire it.

For bibiboy having his gf there helps ingetting things started- For me it was TS’s-the beautiful female form with ahard cock. It wasn’t gay-it was sex with a woman with a dick. That made iteasier. After a half dozen of those I was ready for an all man-gay ?experience. Now I have found that ifsomeone whips out a cleaned, shaved hard cock then my mouth is on it like I wasstarving to death. Course if a lady did the same thing I would be right therein the same position. I guess I am ahorny bi-guy.
  7. mynameismatommy
    mynameismatommy
    I have very strong inclinations to pursue bi sexual encounters. At least when I think about it I get very aroused. I found a pic of a guys cock on here that I just
    really want to suck on and it makes me extremely hard to think about it. But I dont really have an attraction to men. I find women attractive but desire a mans sexual
    components as well. I dont want a women to use any fake instrumentation on me; although I do like a women to finger my ass. I fantacise of having a man in bed with me, wither alone or with a girl.

Strange inclinations.
  8. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    My late wife started it all for me. It is a long story that you will have to ask me about. She got the idea while giving me head one morning and stuck in finger in me.She saw it excited me so started thinking.Made her own dildo ,as you could not buy them back then. I have never been or had the desire to be with just a guy. However when a lady is allso playing it is very hot.I love to be topped by men and a lady with a strapon. I really enjoy helping her suck him. I go nuts if I am licking her or we are 69ing as he is topping me and giving him head as she fucks me good with the strap on.I also love to lick her while is is in her and lick her clean after he cums in her.That is if they are the couple and he is not wearing a comdom.
    Tried it with a guy just one time.It did not work. I jusy could not go there. Too bad to because he was a good looking and and very well built guy and had a beautiful cock on him.Bigger than I have ever had nd the prettiest to. I wanted to take him in my mouth but when it came to it,I could not go there at all. Now if there had been a lady there I would have hurt that man.Fot sure.
    Have not found but one lady simve moving to florida in 03 that would play like thisand she was a toureist.
  9. chapsmccall
    chapsmccall
    Talk about the right situation I was naked and sliding my toy in n out of me in my own home amd my middle brother caught me enjoying myself.instead of him leaving or getting pissed at me he turned locked the door dropped his pants and shoewd me his nice cock. I just got out of my chair and got to my hands and knees and offered my self to him . He slide his beautiful cock deep in me bareback and went to making love to me. It was absolutly wondetful ,he musta fucked me for over a half our making me shoot a huge load before I felt his cock surge and get harder then shoot his load of of hot cum deep in me . Talk about brotherly love huh