Register

Quality of Online Panties

1. fredtyg
    fredtyg
    Many years ago I bought some queer panties from some online outfit. They sure looked hot in the photo but they were crap when I tried them on after they arrived. They didn't stretch at all and didn't even fit right. They were unwearable.

That's one of my concerns and why I haven't bought panties since, aside from their relatively high price. I'm wondering if anyone here knows of makers and distributors to stay away from, and any good quality panty makers.

From what I can see International Jock seems to sell quality, albeit expensive, stuff. Something about xdress.com has me suspicious of the quality (although I love their designs). Anybody have any tips regarding dealers to buy or stay away from?

A second question: Has anybody found any mainstream stores that sell girlie looking briefs? I ask cause years ago the wife bought a set of three briefs from, I believe, Kmart. They were fairly inexpensive at around $10 or $12 for 3 and were in really bright colors, well made and looked gay enough for me, although I've yet to find any in red or pink.

She hasn't seen anything like that in some time. Then again, I don't think she looks as hard as I would.

Anyone know of any good places to buy passably queer looking regular briefs? I've done a brief search online but haven't found anything but normal looking guys undies from regular stores.
  2. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    Try going to Walmart and buying some of the Haynes multipacks of microfiber panties, They come in all sorts of styles and feel terrific.
  3. lacypanties
    lacypanties
    HerRoom/HisRoom.com They have all kinds of underwear for men and women.... mild to wild. I just got some Vanity Fare Hi Cut Lace briefs that are very comfortable and sexy.......