Register

1st time with my wife and another man

1. funwithbiguys
    funwithbiguys
    Over the last few years my wife and I have talked about spicing up our sex life, and even though we have been married for 26 years we are still very active in bed. However what happened last night was truly awesome!! My wife is my age and at 50 yrs old she still has a body of a 25 yr old, nice tight shaved pussy who loves to fuck. Yesterday after work I came home and mowed the lawn and other yard work and we had planned on a friend of mine coming over for supper and drinks. After supper I suggested we soak in the hot tub for awhile, and we all agreed. My wife and I have a standing rule that no clothes allowed in the tub, clogs up the filters" well I did as I always do and took off my shorts and standing there naked my wife was laughing as she told Chris it was OK that the rule applies to everyone. What the wife doesn't know is Chris and I have been sucking each others cocks for some time now, and I could tell she was all excited seeing 2 naked men so she took off her clothes and came in and as we sat there she whispered are we spicing up our sex life, I said lets see where it goes, so we finished our round of drinks and I got out to make more and after coming back out things got interesting. Chris is built just like me, a little belly and at 225 lbs he is almost identical to me. We both have 8 inch thick cut cocks and she is 125 lbs and very fit. After a few moments she is stroking my cock and rubbing her pussy. Chris was getting into it when I asked the wife if she wanted to suck my cock so I got up and slid my dick between her lips, Chris is rock hard by now so I motioned for him to come over and told the wife to be a good host and help him out. Seeing his cock between her lips was such a turn-on, that my cock was so hard it hurt. After 10 minutes of switching back and forth I suggested the living room so we got out and dried off and and the wife was very nervous and wondered what was next. She asked me in private what the rules were and I said there were none, just have a good time, so she went and made another round of drinks and came back in only to see 2 guys with hard-ons sitting on the couch and she put the drinks down and got on her knees and started sucking my cock and I asked her what she wanted Chris to do, so she grabbed his cock and pulled him behind her. She needed no lube as she was so wet he just slid his big cock into her. After an hour of switch fucking her we walked into the bedroom and kept going until she felt Chris licking her pussy as I was fucking her and he was licking my cock and balls, this made her cum so hard, so we switched up and it was my turn to return the favor. What happened next was truly awesome, she wanted to watch me suck his cock so I did and in time he was sucking mine. She swallowed both our loads last night and as she sleeps in this morning, I can't help but wonder how she feels about last night. I will update later.
  2. CRoos_Ally
    CRoos_Ally
    That's so great to hear. It sounds like you three had a great time; I look forward to hearing some of your updates to see how things progress.
  3. funwithbiguys
    funwithbiguys
    Well as promised, here is my update on what my wife thought of our spiced up sex night. After posting our experience, I got up early and made coffee and sitting in my recliner naked watching the news the wife got up around six and came down wearing a robe and opened a can of diet dew and came to talk to me. Well talking about last night was very awkward at 1st but then she opened up and told me she loved last night and wanted to perhaps have a party like that once a month or so. So sounds like i'll be sending more updates as time progresses.
  4. michael51
    michael51
    Sounds like so much fun,wish i could get my wife to at least try it once and see if she liked it.
  5. Lances_63
    Lances_63
    Any updates? I'd love to hear about further experiences!