Register

When did you first take a cum load up your ass?

1. michel
    michel
    Before dating sites and the internet, I was a member of a group called "Alternative Lifestyles". All communication was done by snail mail, requiring a PO box. I met this beautiful man that way. We agreed to meet at a local hotel. We had an hour of foreplay and then showered together. We were both ready. I took his hand and led him to the bed, wet his cock with my mouth, then had him take me deep while I was on all fours. We both moaned so loud, I'm sure the couple in the next room heard us. It was my first time, not his. So with a lot of lube and patience on his part, I took his whole load. I loved having his cum drip out of me for hours. That began a three year affair, the best times of my life.
  2. wb4all
    wb4all
    The first time I had cum up my ass it was my cum, I at that time had no plans to ever be with a guy but wanted to see what it felt like too have cum in me so saved a couple of my load’s and with a Turkey baster injected it up my Virgin ass and fingered my self cumming wildly and walking with cum leaking was something else. Several years later my first time after years of fucking my self with many dildos and other items in the house/garage I finally mustered up the nerve talking with a guy online he invited me over and as he gave me head setting on the edge of his hot tub I just blurted out I want you to fuck me. He was very careful to start but did me ontill I was sore. I remember I kept telling him how much better his dick felt than any of my dildos ever could. There is nothing better than a real mans beautiful hard dick sliding inside my cum filled hole.
  3. Warmnsalty
    Warmnsalty
    My first time was 15 yrs ago, was in Nashville on biz, had arranged to meet a married couple for drinks to see if sparks flied. Damn she was beautiful, petite blonde perfect little body. He was built running back sized guy. Great couple, conversation was easy and she was flirty. We'd discussed bi play before hand via email, he said she likes watching him get sucked and top. Perfect. I follow them to their house, he pours us some drinks as she's in the bedroom changing, she comes out in a lace teddy and I was speechless, her legs were amazing. As drinks were getting low, she walks over to me and says "lets get this party started" I get up and follow her to their room. It was amazing, They start making out, I go down on her. She starts sucking him, then when he's nice and hard tells me he's ready for me. I get up, sit on the edge of the bed and start sucking him, she's watching, fingering herself and telling him how how he looks with his cock in my mouth. I'm rock hard and she reaches over and strokes me. Hubby is about 6, I'm 8 she says she can't wait to feel me inside her. After a 5 min or so, she lays back and tells him to fuck her. I sit and watch as this hot couple go at it. He unloads in her and pulls out. I dive in to taste her filled pussy, she LOVES that and is just moaning like crazy as he sits in the chair and watches. She grabs my head and pulls me up to her face and starts kissing me... that's all I need. I put on a condom and start fucking that beautiful pussy. I didn't last long, I LOVED hearing her sigh as I slide into her for the first time, after that it was hard to control myself. As I stood up and took the condom off I could see hubby was ready again. He took my place and was inside her making out, she looks at me, then back at him and said "I want you to fuck him for me" then at me, "is that OK?" Hell ya, he pulls out of her, I lay on the bed, on my back. He pulls some lube from the nightstand, and starts lubing his cock, I said condom? She leans over to me and says "can he do you without?" This angel could ask me to crawl across glass and I would. I said if that's what you want. "I do" she says. She then climbs on my face and offers me here delicious pussy, she's facing him, she's lubing my hole and guides him into me. He's pumping me, she's riding my face and making out with him, it was one of the hottest encounters I've had. After a bit she gets off of my face, walks over to him, reaches down and strokes his balls as he's deep stroking into me. He picks up the pace, and I can hear he's close. She says "that's it baby, give it to him" he thrusts again, balls deep and unloads. Grunts, still inside me, she kisses him .. he pulls out. I'm laying there staring up at one of the hottest couples I'd ever been with and his load is running out of me. We each fucked her one more time that night. It was amazing.
  4. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    First time I bottomed for a Dom I was seeing for 1.5yrs and just sucking his cock. He talked me into giving up my ass to him and I did, took him bareback 3 times that day and he put loads in me each time. Saw him for another 2 yrs 2 to 4 times a week. he also would have his friends come by when I was at his house and his friends would breed me also. I took it bare from all the men I have seen since him and the ones I still see today. Especially at the group sessions.
  5. NEWTOOTHIS
    NEWTOOTHIS
    When I was a teenager use to mess around with a friend of mine which led to him pumping a load in my ass
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234