Register

Erotic pictures

1. ancientperv
    ancientperv
    For my part, taking pictures of myself has gotten boring; same old cock, same old cum, y'know what I mean? I'd like to find guys, girls, couples who are willing to photograph and video ourselves in ACTION. We could block faces to protect those who worry about being identified (I don't care, personally, because I'm retired and all but one old friend are dead) but I would get a big (yes, exhibitionistic) kick out of seeing some cock shooting gobs of cum into my mouth or my own cumming while it's being pissed on. (OK, so I'm a perv.) I live in South Orange County and can host, but also would travel pretty far for a fuck-on-film festival.
  2. lookn4fun64
    lookn4fun64
    You know, if you were in Orange County NY I could photograph for you. I think your interest could lead to some very fascinating experiences to watch - to participate in
  3. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I love cleavage pictures of women in low cut, tight sweaters and their guys cock in my mouth.
  4. Ken Hadashi
    Ken Hadashi
    I would very much like a picture of myself with another man's cock in my mouth. I had such a pic once, but erased it for fear of discovery and professional embarrassment. Now that I'm retired and openly bi, I'd love another explicit photo shoot.