Register

Eating your own

1. ChiefH
    ChiefH
    Yes I eat my own cum and precum all the time!! I will also at it from my wife's pussy after we get done fucking!!!
  2. Leehebs
    Leehebs
    I enjoy my own pre cum, but don,t eat my own cum, another guys every time
  3. daddybrad49
    daddybrad49
    I have been eating my own cum for a long time I started at 13 suck my own cock
  4. CuriousMwm55
    CuriousMwm55
    My belief is that, Every man should know what his CUM taste like. If you don't care for it, your not eating enough !!
  5. MinesUncut
    MinesUncut
    I started doing my own cum as a teen. Back then I was really limber and could get on my back and pull on the backs of my knees and put my head in my mouth and let it go. As I got older that became really difficult to do but I still could get my legs up over my head, aim my cock at my mouth and catch every drop. I would say I have probably swallowed 50% maybe more of the cum I have ejaculated over the years.
  6. gmansam
    gmansam
    I tasted mine the other day and am still amazed at how long the tingle lasts on the tongue . . . yummy. I love my precum - it's like liquid candy.
  7. IWantABiLover
    IWantABiLover
    I LOVE to see how many love to eat their own or someone else cum! YUM!
    As a woman I love to swallow and play with a mans cum but really would love to eventually experience sharing cum or cum play with my
    lover. 1st I have to get a lover, 2nd he has to be bi so we can do this in our play too.
    Dare to dream!
  8. Biappeal
    Biappeal
    I like tasting and swallowing my own cum. I like wiping pre-cum off my cock then onto my tongue. When I am super horny I tip up and cum into my mouth (when I am a good shot).
  9. BiBob2
    BiBob2
    My beautiful wife loves for me to jackoff on her sweet titties and then she makes me lick them clean: damn I love that woman
  10. Skuttfarkuss
    Skuttfarkuss
    I tasted my own cum for the first time when I was about 40. My wife had a terrible attitude toward me and sex so I was frustrated all the time. One night I woke and wanted to fuck her but I knew she would stop me. I got up and put on my robe. I went out into the back garden where my wife could easily see me through the patio door in the bedroom. I dropped my robe and stood there naked jacking my hard cock. I think I wanted here to wake up and see me out the window but I don't think she did. I had thought that if we men want our women to swallow our cum then we need to try it too. I was thinking like that while I jerked off in the garden. I became determined to try my cum as I stood there naked pulling on my hard cock. That was a hot time masturbating and I kept thinking I need to eat my cum so I became determined to do it. I came in the palm of my left hand and like everyone says the urge left me instantly. I had become determined though to eat my cum so I lifted my hand to my mouth and took a big lick of my cum. It didn't have a bad taste at all and I lick all the rest from my palm. That was a hot experience for sure. I have done that a bunch of times since, cum in my hand many times outside in the woods and eat my cum. We all seem to love that a lot.
  11. Curiouz1
    Curiouz1
    I taste my precum often and occasionally taste my cum. It has grown into curiosity to try tasting another guys
  12. Cforme
    Cforme
    Hi all, new to this group. Glad to see all you wonderful people who love eating and enjoying cum. I remember awhile back masturbating and getting so turned on by the sight of precum oozing out and dripping down on my fingers. The first time I licked it off my fingers I loved it. It got me so hard and I came sooo quickly after. I hesitated to do that with a full load of cum, or even a lil bit. Once I tried it, I now love it! I got into saving it and the next time jerking off, dripping into onto my lips and tongue and felt my eyes roll back as it dripped into my mouth. Just watching a string of it dripping from my finger to lips is so hot. Now, I never hesitate and love it. More guys need to get past that hesitation and just go for it! I went down on my ex after shooting into her and she came so hard, pulling my face into her and rubbing it all over my face. Damn! Like other said, getting a load shot from a cock is heaven! So hot to suck it all up and lick it clean!
  13. Bi Dave
    Bi Dave
    I like my own, that?s what made me want to swallow somebody else?s
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345