Register

kissing

1. Leehebs
    Leehebs
    I love kissing other guys and it’s an extra turn on right after I have finished giving them a bj
  2. readylatin
    readylatin
    love to kiss women with cum in the mouth, but i am very curious to do that with a man....
  3. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    I love all you cum kissing guys...damn it's great.
  4. secretagent47
    secretagent47
    While I've sucked guys to completion, I've had an aversion to kissing a guy, and I've actually been a bit puzzled by that. I think sharing a load of a guy's cum in my mouth with the same or another guy would ease me into kissing.
  5. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    Kissing is so fun and erotic with both f/m and if our mouths taste of pussy(juice) - cock(cream) I just love it all
  6. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    Kissing is so fun and erotic with both f/m and if our mouths taste of pussy(juice) - cock(cream) I just love it all
  7. michel
    michel
    Kissing is an absolute requirement for me in making love. For me, foreplay is 90% of the experience, culminating with deep penetration and my lover breeding me. When my lover cums in my mouth, I always save a little bit of his seed so I can share it with him. A real turn on for me.
  8. Sundazzled
    Cum kisses can be very sexy. Explored this in the course of MFM threesome play years ago. The guy would typically cum in his gf's mouth, the kiss me deeply, sharing his semen with me. Alternatively, the guy would cum in my mouth, and I'd pass his load to the gf via a deep French kiss. It took a while to get my mind around doing this, but once I got used to it, cum kissing seemed very intimate.
  9. 19biman61
    19biman61
    There was this guy that I would meet at the local ABS. We would trade blowjobs and be on our way. One day we went to a booth and he kissed me. We used our tongues and I soon got hard. After that we would kiss at the start every time. One time when we kissed I could smell and taste cum! That really turned me on! From then on we would start with a kiss then he would blow me and we would cum kiss then I would blow him and we would cum kiss again. Now, simply kissing a man gets me hard!
  10. Take.it.Easy
    Take.it.Easy
    I definitely do and love it
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123