Register

Ejaculating down the throat

1. NEBiGuy
    NEBiGuy
    I love to deep throat a decent cock, but I've never had anyone cum actually while DOWN my throat, I always take it in my mouth because I don't know if I'd choke or aspirate cum if they cum when they're deep. But the thought of having a guy cum when their cock is jammed to the hilt in my face, rammed down my throat, makes me really hot.

Looking for some sound and verifiable advice. Thanks!
  2. i23tboy
    i23tboy
    I've had a few nice big cocks to deepthroat and cum directly into my belly. I've had my head grabbed as he started to cum and forced his cock down my throat as he dumped his load. I totally missed the feeling of his cock pulsing and squirting into my mouth. I really missed the feeling of his load filling my mouth and the taste of his load.
    If you are on your knees an he is down your throat, it's easily done. If you are on your back and he's shoved it down your throat you may have some of his load slide out of your throat as he finishes and pulls out. It can cause his load to go backward into your sinus and cause you to have to snort the cum back into your mouth.
    I prefer cum into my mouth.
  3. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    I have a friend who has a small cock I deepthroat but for bigger cocks I prefere to have it part ways in my mouth so I can feel the pusing of his cock as it shoots in my mouth
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    I really enjoy having cum shot deep in my throat. My regular says it feels awesome when he shoots as my throat feels like a tight pussy.
  5. hung4you
    hung4you
    Well, happy Sunday morning. Just had a nice helping of stiff cock and cum. What a way to start a cold winters day. Gotta go round 2 is coming up.
  6. mac_46_46
    mac_46_46
    Most of the time when a guy cums in my mouth, his cock is deep in my mouth and his cum usually goes right down my throat without my even getting a good taste of it.
  7. hung4you
    hung4you
    The majority of the time I don’t even taste it, they are so far down my throat that it gets all the wonderful cum and the best feeling for them.
  8. gmr2017
    gmr2017
    I have not been able to deep throat a cock. I have tried, but can't get it past my tight throat. I choke. I would prefer to get it down far enough so I don't get a sticky mess that spills out. How big in Dia. can you reasonable get in your mouth. I met a black guy, whose head was large. I could not get more than the head past my lips.
  9. Sundazzled
    I've never been big on sucking another guy to completion. I generally prefer to pull away at the last instant, letting him splash on my neck, chest. cock . . . whaterer. But on occasion. when the mood is exactly right and I'm really into the other guy, I enjoy letting him cum in my mouth. I've found that when a guy cums at the very back of my throuat, it's much easier to swallow his cum, although it seems somewhat less fulfilling this way. I really love having a guy cum with his cockhead just inside my lips and and my tonngue playing against the sensitive underside of his cock or swirling around his swollen glans. There's a certain sense of fulfillment that comes with feeling him twitch and throb as his orgasm washes over him and actually getting a mouthful of his semen.
  10. happymex
    happymex
    I love to take a cock as far down my throat as possible and when he shoots his load it goes straight down. I also like to just take the tip into my mouth as he shoots so I can taste his sweet cum then swallow it all and beg for more.
  11. Grant_Norman
    Grant_Norman
    Yes...exactly what you said...both is great...in fact, any cum is great
  12. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    I actually prefer to have his cum shoot into my mouth for both the taste and the feeling of his cock stiffening and pulsing, going down my throat just seems like missing the best part.
  13. licyou69
    licyou69
    I guess I've been blessed with being a true cum lover, with little gag reflex, and the ability to breathe with my mouth stuffed full of cock. My first one came right down my throat. He was an aggressive dude with a smaller cock around 5" who was face fucking me. Even though being submissive in nature and having enjoyed the heck out of it, the ones I've given after that I've pulled back some to make sure I get to feel and taste at least some of their cum in my mouth before it goes down.
  14. Belterboy
    Belterboy
    That?s a very good question! I love that a cock is ready to explode warm, creamy cum down my throat when I?m balls deep on his shaft. The feeling of a throbbing, pulsating cock is amazing and feeling cum ejaculate into my throat is too. But when that happens I don?t get to taste that sweet, salty nectar or smell it?s intoxicating aroma. My preference then is to go balls deep as this alway evokes satisfying moans and groan from the guy I?m sucking but then when he?s about to blow I draw the head of his cock and half the length of his shaft back into my mouth so I can feel his cock pulse as he cums but also to feel the rush of cum into my mouth and the back of my throat. That way I get to taste and play with the cum, drizzle back onto his still stiff cock and lick it all up. Hope that helps - the cum is the prize ! 😋