Register

SSC Verses RACK

1. Lady Enigma
    Lady Enigma
    What is SSC? SSC means Safe Sane and Conscensual. This is where safe words are used to protect the well being of everyone involved. When a sub/slave has had enough and can no longer take what is being done to them they call a safe word. Red or yellow. Red means stop the scene all together. Yellow means wait, give me a moment and we can move on. There's also another word that I've heard being said. Green which means go harder

What is RACK? RACK means Risk Aware Consensual Kink. This is where safe words are often not used. The slave trust the Dominant explicitly to not go too far and realize at the same moment that damage may happen. This is where the Risk comes in.

Which do you stand by and why? Have you ever seen someone use RACK? What did you think of it?
  2. Gypsy_Rose
    Gypsy_Rose
    I would love to meet someone with whom I felt safe enough to employ RACK. So far it's only been SSC. And to start, it's fine. But maybe someday ...
  3. lightningrod53
    lightningrod53
    I have only played in the SSC role, I don't know if I can get into it deep enough for RISK.
  4. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    My wife and I use the SSC method, never heard of green so I'm going to have to tell her about that. We switch roles, I often want to feel what is happening to my slave before I execute on her. I have never given a safety word, and she has only gone to yellow. Allways a fun roleplay situation, we're thinking of creating a dungeon so we don't have to keep setting things up, we can just leave them for the next time.