Register

New sucking

1. BJcumguy59
    I?m new at giving head. I want to be able to please my my partner and make the experience pleasurable to me as well.
    anyone have any pointers on this ?
    Thank you
  2. Happy Tongue
    Happy Tongue
    Watch favorite erotic videos of both women and men and note how they do it. Get a dildo and practice and have fun! Note how your oral partner responds to different ways you do it to him and keep doing that...even talk and communicate afterwards. Keep on learning by doing!
  3. atxbi
    atxbi
    I have always wanted to be the best cocksucker I could be. The best way I know to achieve that is good old fashioned practice, practice, and more practice!
  4. KDaddy23
    KDaddy23
    I agree - the best way to be able to please a partner is to do it at every opportunity so that you can be better at it. Suck cock and "take notes" on what works and what doesn't - every guy is different to suck - and keep sucking cock and have fun doing it.
  5. Sundazzled
    The best tip I can offer is to be experimental. Try different techniques, different tempos, different positions. One guy I used to play with preferred having me bob vigorously up and down on his cock, taking him as deep as I could while he sat on the couch. Another fellow liked having me swirl my tongue slowly around his cockhead and against the super-sensitive underside. One friend, Bruce liked me to suck his cock while he stood and I knelt in front of him. Another playmate, Justin, preferred straddle my head so I could milk his cock from below. Dan liked doing it in the "69" position. There are a million variations. Try them all.