Register

Swallowing

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    I for one am a big fan of swallowing a mans juice, so much so that it occurs daily for me. But the fun part is it not one sided, he too loves his morning drink. Sometimes after work we drain each other before supper.
  2. hung4you
    hung4you
    My favorite pastime is sucking my neighbors dick, I am fortunate to have a buddy who is as like minded as I am. Living right next door we have lots of enjoyable sexual encounters. Almost daily we engage in at least oral sessions to completion. I am lucky that he enjoys sucking and swallowing as much as I do. His hairy body is a haven of sexual fun and his cum is often filling my willing throat, and when time and prep is done we switch and do each other anally. My fondness of his cock knows no bounds and even the wife understands our special bond.

Almost every morning Ning we both get up early and he finds me in my man cave naked and waiting for him to arrive, he lets himself in and finds me ready and waiting . This morning he found me all horned up and craving his meaty muscle as I told him to fuck my throat like he fucks my wifes pussy. We 69ing as he pumped his cock hard against my throat his balls slapping my chin and he unloaded his balls and I worked my throat muscles on the head of his dick that tickled him as he slowly stroked my cock and made me cum . In ten minutes he left only to text me 1/2 later asking if I was up for a 2nd round, bring it on asshole I’m still naked in my cave ready. When he arrived I had a dildo stuck in my ass and he said you need your ass taken care of, yea so I got on my back as he slid his rigid rod in deep. After he cummed in me he smiled and said dude, I am so glad we are buds. Lucky for us know one else knows about us except the wife.
  3. j4u42
    j4u42
    Ideally I wanna be the cocksucker to many men. I would love to be on my knees servicing one after the other as the naked guys in line watch and wait their turns at my face. I would love to be lying on my back, head over the edge of a bed and guys fucking my face balls deep. I would really love be a woman or group of women watch me suck off men. I like it when the guys gladly feed me their cocks when I ask them to and they talk to me while I’m taking their dicks in my mouth and they’re pumping my mouth telling me what a great cocksucker I am and telling me how good their dick feels in my mouth. I love licking it all over, up and down teasing it with my talented tongue. And then taking the delicious load either straight down my throat in choking jetison streams. Oozing off the top in my mouth tasting every drop or taking a facials and eventually walking out in public with it all over my face, neck in my hair. Love the boners. Just do.
  4. gmansam
    gmansam
    I only spit once in my life - I don't remember why and it was a long, long time ago. A hot payload is the pay off for a job well done. Ok - now I'm horny - LOL
  5. jonsam10456
    jonsam10456
    I love deepthroating and taking cum. Love facials, having my body cummed on and snowballing. yum! Just need to find a FWB situation.
  6. newtococksucking
    newtococksucking
    I want to suck and deepthroat big cocks so bad!!! I would love to take on multiple guys. The thought of being gangbanged by 10 guys with big cocks is an unbelievable turn on for me. Deepthroating big cocks while being fucked is my ultimate fantasy, and letting all of them fill my mouth or ass with thier huge thick warm loads of cum. Yummm !!!!!!!
  7. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    Multiple guys and cum all over me sounds great.
  8. joe08837
    joe08837
    I'm in cnj and would lo e to swallow on the reg
  9. charlie50
    charlie50
    I love to swallow a hot load, always obey.
  10. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    You guys will, no doubt, like this site http://www.menwhoswallow.net/
  11. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    love swallowing ever since my 1st time back 58 years ago, will probably never stop either.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345