Register

Your first time

1. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I was in a pool with a neighbor. His sexy wife was on the deck in a bikini. I was hot looking at her. I was 13. He knew I was getting hot and kept"accidentally" brushing my hardon with his hand. I loved it especially while I was looking at her. He asked if Id like to go inside to get a drink to cool off. I did. He took my upstairs to a bedroom window that overlooked the deck. She now had her top down and here tits were marvelous. I was in a dither! he knew it and touched my cock with his hand while I kept staring at his wife. Soon his mouth was on my hardon and I was in sheer ecstasy. I came in his mouth while I tried to look at her tits and noticed she was fingering herself! He swallowed my cum and kissed me. I loved it. All I wanted was her tits. He asked if Id like to touch her tits. I jumped at the chance. She came upstairs and joined us. I was as hot as a fourth of July party. She told me what to do to get her hot. she wanted to be eaten. I did what she wanted. I felt him licking my ass while I ate her out! I loved it. It came over me that I wanted to taste his cock as he sucked mine before. After she came and I tasted it I touched his hardon and got excited. I went down on that marvelous cock and sucked it dry. Then I kissed her and swapped his cum.
  2. viothe
    viothe
    Begin your first bisexual dating on bisexualsmeet.com,find bisexual&bi-curious singles and couples here
  3. willswallow77
    willswallow77
    I was in my early 30's and had sucked a couple cocks before, but never swallowed. I searched on craigslist and found a nice guy in his 40's that could host near where I worked. I left work with a raging hardon looking forward to sucking cock again. By the time I arrived at his house I was so worked up, when he closed the door I immediately reached for his cock and started rubbing it through his pants. He led me to the bedroom where I dropped to my knees and started sucking his nicely sized cock. He moved me over so he could lay on his back and I continued sucking him, but since I was so eager we never really discussed anything. He started saying "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum" but I didn't let up and kept sucking his cock deeper and deeper until he blew his load deep in my mouth. I hadn't planned on swallowing his load that day, but glad I did, it was better than I ever thought it would be. Since then I have become addicted to sucking cock and often times crave it so much it keeps me awake at night.
  4. BiTexasDude
    BiTexasDude
    I was 15 the first time I sucked dick and swallowed cum. It was my neighbor friend. We'd been jacking off together to his dad's Hustler magazines for a while by the time I swallowed my first load. We were in the pool. He was sitting on the steps. I moved in between his legs, lowered his trunks, and started sucking. No one said anything. I just sucked his cock until he shot in my mouth. It was wonderful.
  5. BiGuyInHouston
    BiGuyInHouston
    I was 13 and he was very much older. I was over at his house doing some chores when he just grabed my shorts. I do not know why but it was a turn on. He took it out and played with it and kissed it. When he took his out it was big and has pre-cum on the tip. I just leaned over and liked the drop off and the taste had me hooked. I sucked him and he came on my chest. A few times later I talked him into letting me swallow. It was great. Later I talked him into fucking my 14 yr old ass. After that I would sneak out of the house to spend a few hours with him. It went on for 8 years. Since then time I was a cumslut for any older man, they just had to be brave enough to hint at it and they got it.
  6. Chester1954
    Chester1954
    My first time was at a video arcade in Chicago I went to get my cock sucked and it was for a while but he stopped and stuck his much larger thicker cock through the hole. I squatted down and stroked it first then put it in my mouth. Good thing I saw plenty of videos of women sucking cock so I knew what to do. Wasn't long and I felt his cock throb pulse then squirt into my mouth. Been a cock sucker ever since.
  7. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    I have sucked but never swallowed. YET! But ready, willing and able.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234