Register

GTA area

1. torguy4bifun
    torguy4bifun
    Everyone here is bi which is cool.

Would anyone be up for a monthly or weekly meet to just have some fun?
  2. passionateman
    passionateman
    Sounds like a great idea.... any suggestions where?
  3. Herculoid Poirot
    Herculoid Poirot
    There is a Toronto-area meet up for bi folks - i work the night that it's on (tuesdays) so i've never been
  4. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    I sometimes head to swingshift when I need to be fulfilled during the day and if I meet someone that looks like fun we get a room there together
  5. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    Would love a meet up. Get a room and play.
  6. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    Why not get a group together and book a room at swingshift for some real fun? I've another friend that would love to join in and we were thinking of arranging a male orgy as neither of us have been in one before. Is this something others would enjoy?
  7. 2intheflow
    2intheflow
    I am the Bi Male half of this couple and I would be very interested in a Bi guy orgy, never done that but would like to. Share a nice room at a good hotel and have some fun. How many guys? 4, 5 ,6? An all guy 3some is also a fantasy of mine.
  8. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    That's 2 of us so far ....?
  9. Lunatic1966
    Lunatic1966
    I would be UP for something like this
  10. newbidad
    newbidad
    I am new to all and never really gave much thought to being in an orgy with a group of guys but it gets me very excited to think about it. I'm in with the right guys
  11. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    Im in as well. Never had a room full of hard cocks before. Im sure it would be a lot of fun!
  12. jimdegriz
    jimdegriz
    Okay, I'll take the plunge and get something started. Email me at jim.degriz@hotmail.com and I'll try and coordinate a group to cum together. State your preference either hotel room or somewhere like swingshift and also downtown or markham/ Richmond area. Of course if you want to send descriptions, fantasies, talk dirty and photos etc please feel free ;-)
  13. imheretomeet
    imheretomeet
    Here to have great fun, with girls and boys...

in mississauga own place and very curious and new, but am a very well composed boy who is into bi girls and gay and bi boys, i like yonge and thin but older and mature is fun too…… I'm slim and very horny west of toronto, party a bit and drink tea sometimes…...

looking to meet regularly at my place to be serviced and give oral, with girls same things, I'm into sexy toes and fingers,, petit, or thin…… txt me 647 708 1970 markus
  14. twilde1952
    twilde1952
    Count me in! yes please.