Register

Whats your fantasy for a Bi-Biker ride

1. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    As I continue to get older I find myself wanting to start getting my bucket list completed. I am mostly a free rider and I hate snobby bikers. Having said that, a group of like minded Bi-bikers intrigues me. I can imagine a group of guys who love to ride during the day and play in the evening. The thought of being with a bunch of horned up riders is making my dick hard right now. Having cum shot all over me is my fantasy! Years ago I had an old Navy friend that lived close by and we used to ride all the time, but he and his wife had to relocate to Texas. Anyway on any given weekend we would jump on the bikes and with no destination in mind we would ride until we found the perfect secluded place where we could play in the utmost privacy. We always carried a blanket and always found a stream so we could clean up afterwards. He had a nice fat 7 in cock that was always ready to play, we would suck each others cocks and sometimes he would top me blowing his load deep inside. Once in a while he wanted topped. I miss those warm afternoons enjoying our man needs, so my fantasy is to have multiple guys to do that with.
  2. sealegs
    sealegs
    Can imagine four friends heading to a ride, maybe Sturgis next year, stopping along the getting room with two queen beds. Nice hot shower, cold beer, and intimate man/man exploration. Watching each pair bringing pleasure to his partner, the moans prior to the "I'm cumming, suck my cock" cries. Feeling my partners hardness as the sights and sounds heightens his, and my, expectations of our own soon to be, sexual release.
  3. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Oh yea that sounds awesome, 4 guys sharing a room enjoying the intense pleasure of sucking our cocks and having a shower to clean up is the ultimate. Then sleep it off and then upon waking up grab the 1st cock I see and work for breakfast.
  4. DrBimind
    DrBimind
    Sounds like fun...hoping to meet up with some bi friends next week at Ohio Bike Week...and I got a room with twin queen beds too LOL
  5. herkemer230
    herkemer230
    Atlanta and looking to ride this summer if anybody gets together in the southeast I will be there. Just give me a few days notice
  6. lolguy
    lolguy
    New agenda below
  7. lolguy
    lolguy
    Okay....here is the agenda

1) Meet up in Tampa in Ybor (Gaybor) City at GBar and have get to know session
    2) Knowing we are tired and sore from ride to TPA, go to Ybor City Spa or Tampa Mens Club (My fave) for some steam and cream. Overnight at Hampton-Gaybor (if you're not camped out in a room at one of the afore mentioined spas)
    3) Kickstands up...we're going to Orlando....by way of backwoods roads through Green Swamp and other nice riding areas, turning a 75 mile ride into 150 miles
    4) Check into hotel TBD
    5) Stiff, sore...need to relax...maybe if we went to Club Orlando Baths, we could find some way to get the kinks out (get our kink on?)...then find another good bar from the locals (or spend the night in your room at the spa!)
    6) Kickstands up!...blast up I 4 to Daytona Beach just because....ride bikes up and down the beach..Check into Streamline Hotel...get cleaned up and hit bars
    7)Find Savoy or other bar....get stupid...
    8) Cockstands....oops, Kickstands up...we're going to Miami
    9) Check into hotel near Haulover Beach ... Legal nude beach with gay section in downtown Miami...enjoy the day getting nekked and meeting new frineds)
    10) Leave beach..back to hotel clean up rest up and head to South Beach bars....hmmmm...do you think you can get lucky?
    11) Get your sore assed, roughed up cocks selves out of bed...we're going to Key West
    12 ) Arrive at Key West, check in to Island house...drink and nude swim...rest up
    13) Key West Gay Bars...take no prisoners
    14)Continue Key West debauchery
    115) Meet up for breakfast....tell lies and share extraordinary experiences...hop on scoots and get out of Dodge
  8. newnorcalbi
    newnorcalbi
    I love sport touring and usually just head out on my own to enjoy the roads etc. If I could hook up with a like minded(hopefully an alpha top) rider it would make the rides just that much better. Not so much just pulling over and looking for a seclude area, but planning a few days ride with nice hotel stops every evening where I knew I would be told to suck cock.....that would give me something to look forward to each night.

Some good food, beer and a buddies cock!
    I hope to find someone like that in the N CA area......anyone in N CA?
  9. OralGiver
    OralGiver
    I live in Russells Point Ohio and would love to meet a bunch of bi men who ride
  10. barnsworth
    barnsworth
    Muskokas in Ontario.
  11. SmilinBare
    SmilinBare
    Sport tourer, here, too. Would love a bisexual riding friend to explore remote areas and camp. I've been wanting to visit some men-only clothing-optional campgounds.Seems like going with a friend would make easier.
  12. Norfcountryboy
    Norfcountryboy
    Me + a male mate on our bikes, with a hot chick riding pillion. All in our leathers. When we get back to my place we all pile into my garage, strip off and we give her a double vaginal fucking.
  13. ILickherwell
    ILickherwell
    My fantasy is to find a alpha rider or two for planned day rides where we get a room and I get both ends used.