Register

Bisexual Bicyclist

1. evadkin
    evadkin
    Hello:
    I enjoy bicycle touring, doing some short and long distance rides. Just wondering if there are others here that enjoy the same. Be fun to ride together and camp if a multi day ride and then at the end of the day enjoy exchanging massages and maybe some sensual play.
    evadkin
  2. 4nik8ter
    4nik8ter
    Mainly ride for enjoyment and exercise, limited to a few hours a day. That said, putting my shorts on arouses me some, no clue why, maybe because tight shorts show what I have.....usually play with myself before riding
  3. olderstillwantin
    olderstillwantin
    Interesting topic, I've been riding for over 20 years. My longest distance is 100k. There is a local park that is known for mm activity. I have ridden to it several times, not really looking for anything but you never know. It is a city park so there is alot of family's around which puts me off of any connection there. I've talked to a few guys in the parking lot but refused to go into the woods for fun. There is always the chance of the local PD to drive through also. But I keep riding through and maybe the right oppertunity will present it's self.
  4. emerging
    emerging
    Bi bike tourer here, mid-atlantic area. @Evadkin, if you're in the area and want toride, drop me a line.