Register

Who wants a nice cock to stroke their ass now. Anyone else feel the urge?

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    I'm always up for a good solid bareback ride, I love the feeling of a hot cock cumming deep inside me.
  2. liberlib
    liberlib
    Yes!!!! The only thing I would like more is to have a cock in my mouth and another one standing by to give me another load.
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    Any time i get the chance to satisfy a big cum laden cock is the highlight of my day. Years ago i used to ask my wife why she liked anal so much and she said it was the ultimate orgasm. My 1st anal experience was very pleasant and well worth it. He was gentle until i got used to his size and then showed me just how good anal really is. Now i can't get enough.
  4. Roxxi
    Roxxi
    I'm available! Slide it inside me!
  5. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    OMG , OMG what a bunch of cock loving bareback bottoms the sight and feel of my big hard cock pushing into and then stroking in and out of such tight warmth plunging into you balls deep ............. I LOVE IT , GOD I JUST LOVE IT ALL
  6. usemehard6969
    usemehard6969
    fuck yes me next straight virgin asshole here begging for some hot sticky cum unloading balls deep make me ur lil slut ill even wear thongs for u make my ass your bitch and use me as ur cum dump
  7. Brooklynny
    Brooklynny
    Any BB TOP in Brooklyn? I can host
  8. Warren63
    Warren63
    PLEASE? waiting for my first, fantasize about being gangbanged.
  9. wb4all
    wb4all
    Limited experience but out of the the few cocks to pleasure my manpussy no comparison having a man shoving his bare dick in and out cuming in my ass is wonderful.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12