Register

Ever use a butt plug to stretch ass some?

1. Richwh
    Richwh
    Just wondering if anyone had experience with a butt plug. And was it enjoyable?
  2. opn2new
    opn2new
    I will use a butt plug when I want that filled feeling when I want to go out, I love shopping with them in.
  3. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    Love plugs, we have several. Largest width it 3" diameter Ihave to work up to it but once I get it in it's great to walk around for a while before I pop it out adn get my ass fucked by triple head dildo. Hoping to exchange the dildo for a well hung stud that cums huge loads
  4. MidTownBob
    MidTownBob
    Yeah, I tend to use my set when I haven’t been fucked in awhile. Good way to prep for fun.
  5. Nocockyet
    Nocockyet
    Not Into wearing ALL day but it certainly gets me hot
  6. MrCocksucker
    MrCocksucker
    Everyday in the shower I soap my ass real good and plunge 3 fingers inside myself as deeply as I can go. At first I could only do one, then two and now three. I do this in the shower at my gym and at home. My ass has loosened enough to be able to take a nice size cock now!! Have never tried a plug but it sure seems like a great idea!!!
  7. dman8888
    dman8888
    I have several I like to wear, sometimes just them, sometimes working up to solo ass fucking with a dildo. That filled-up feeling is satisfying, and the feeling when walking around is very pleasant. I'll start with a smaller glass one and work up to larger plugs, some glass, one jelly, and a few silicone with vibe. The biggest, the Earth Quaker, sometimes takes a bit to get in, but oh, what a feeling when it finally slides in all the way. That one has serious vibe, too, and while it's tricky to use the switch, it's well worth it.
  8. wb4all
    wb4all
    For a while I was living alone, my wife in a different country and I was experiencing a number of m2m sexual avenues all of which of course mad me more hungry for cock. I had a small plug that I had started out with and one day at a adult video/book store saw one that kinda turned me on it was pretty big, (eyes bigger than my pussy) well after a lot of lube what a full filled feeling. Next day went to the mall and just spent the day going here and there feeling like if only you knew what is moving with every step and when setting down in the food court wiggle my ass.