Register

Santa Rosa, California

1. michael95404
    michael95404
    I'm new here. Went into the arcade at Secrets for a couple of hours. Met a guy with the perfect cock. There are signs plastered everywhere that if the 1-to-booth is ignored, you get banned. But I reached in to play with his dick, which he enjoyed, and I told him how to contact me. I hope he does. i want that load in my mouth.

Anyone familiar with Secrets? Are they that strict? I'd be happy to meet there then go out to the car if we both approve.

I've been with a couple dozen guys and have almost always enjoyed it. Yet I've been ambivalent about my gay side. I'm ready to get oral slutty, if not more. I'm especially open to guys about my age.
  2. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    They watch out for the customers if you desire to be left alone , or if you want company they are usually very helpful great place to meet transgirls
  3. wb4all
    wb4all
    I’ve wondered for some time if it was possible. Went several times probably 3 years back but never saw anyone there so beat off to a gay movie and left. I’d really love to meat if anyone is interested. I’m about 1 hour away always horned up even better to develop a regular.