Register

Wife watching me get bredo h

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Just curious as to how many others let their wives watch them as they get pounded by another guy. My wife and I opened our marriage up to a select few and it has been awesome so far, watching her get rode hard or she watching me drill her girlfriend is tons of fun. I am getting more pussy and cock than I ever imagined. However, even though she has seen and me sucking cock she had never seen me get my ass screwed. Feeling her lube my ass and his cock and then guiding it in is unreal. It was kinda funny how I am getting my ass drilled, she is sucking my cock and when he hits my sweet spot I cum so hard she almost gagged. She started laughing and said wow you have never cummed so hard and in the amount you did. Now she loves participating in my anal adventures.
  2. Poppi999
    Poppi999
    I haven't had the wife watch, but I did have a girlfriend who loved watching me take a big hard cock in my ass. Like you described, she liked sucking my cock while my ass was being pounded. She liked to spread my ass cheeks and watch him slide his cock into me until he was balls deep. Loved it all!
  3. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    Poppi , I have several couples that I play with regularly and a couple of the wives just love like you described they love to hold open their husbands ass ceeks as I slide in and hold them open to see the sliding in and out and rubbing the gripping ass ring holding and rubbing the husbands balls they get so turned on and so vocal ......... I love every minute of it all
  4. dman8888
    dman8888
    @hung4you that sounds amazing, even better than my fantasies about it. Sadly, it's unlikely to happen, but maybe she'll change her mind before we're too old.