Register

technique I discovered

1. BiEli
    Late to the party here, but the tongue on the underside of the shaft is a big part of the technique guys have told me they really enjoy. Basically, I just try to work a cock the way I'd like mine to be worked. I have a really sensitive scrotum, scar and glans, so I generally concentrate on those areas. Lightly tracing my fingertips around the balls, up the scar and around the tip usually produces a very hard erection. From there, I listen to how my partner moans and feel how he moves. Those things give me the clues about where I should spend the most time. As things intensify, I usually like to wet my lips, purse them and slide them up and down the underside and around the glans. Especially the split just under the hole; it usually guarantees a major orgasm with a heavy load of cum. From there, I'll either suck the cum down, rub it all over my parthers cock and balls, rub it on mine or all three. Wish I was doing that right now!
  2. flyingcum
    flyingcum
    I always suck his entire load into my mouth. When he’s done pumping away, I slowly pull my mouth off, letting his entire load dribble from my mouth, down his shaft, and onto his balls, while he’s watching. I want him to see how big his load was, in my mouth.
    When he moans, I shove his shaft all the way in, popping his head past my larynx, causing him to double orgasm! It’s usually so intense, he can’t take it and makes me stop. I lick up all the cum and swallow it, just for bonus effect. Doing all that appears to score me high in his list of deepthroaters.
    To me, there is no better feeling than a longer cock pushing past my larynx, into my esophagus! The feeling nearly makes me cum!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12