Register

I enjoy swallow cum when I give guys oral sex

1. hornyc42
    hornyc42
    i swallow and if i miss a drop or two i make sure i lick it all up!
  2. twosmokers
    twosmokers
    I always found it rude not to swallow when sucking cock.
  3. joshuabw
    joshuabw
    I love it when its a big big mouth full that warm felling down the hatch mmmmm.
  4. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    None of you guys talked about sharing it with the donor! I love sharing it back and forth in a wet slimy kiss. When that happens, I usually only get half the load but damn it's fun.
  5. nude2biLI
    nude2biLI
    I am a bit older (50) but that is only way to get the guys when i went to school. You had to swallow. I am new to all this, but i want to learn.
  6. Chester1954
    Chester1954
    Sucking a mans cock is such a special thing very intimate. My goal is to bring pleasure to the man I am sucking and what better way to say thank you than swallowing his cum.
  7. Chester1954
    Chester1954
    The first cock I sucked I swallowed his load. I haven't stopped yet, nothing like feeling a mans cock pulse and feel it fill my mouth with his warm nectar. What better to show how much I appreciate a man letting me suck his cock then to swallow his load.
  8. MrPhaser
    MrPhaser
    Definitely swallow
  9. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    love every one of the responses in the discussion, very erotic.
    I really enjoy the cock getting stiff and then pulsing and then my mouth getting full, there is something so very erotic about the total experience that I just enjoy so much.
  10. Anthonitwo
    Anthonitwo
    Hi people I am Anthoni and I have 20 years old, I am from Honduran and i want a group of whatsapp,My number is +50489705470 if someone wants to create the group add me or just post your numbers here and I will create it.
  11. robbiewillsucku
    robbiewillsucku
    I love to suck cocks and I love cum on my tits and face and in my mouth.
  12. obsessed
    obsessed
    I've found out from the first time I sucked that I wanted the guy to cum in my mouth. When he did, the taste was surprising good. The way he appeared to feel as he came made me want to it again...and again, and again, and again...hey, I'd like to find somewhere where 10 guys would let me suck each one off twice! LOL!
  13. ncbymail
    ncbymail
    I love dick and sucking dick but I really like the reward of a load of cum. I've yet to get a load too big to swallow! I keep hoping for it and I won't waste it.

Let me eat your load!!!
  14. Dennis5662
    Dennis5662
    I love sucking an eager, hard cock that loves what I do for the lucky guy and can't wait for his explosion of his warm cum into my mouth to swallow. Yum!
  15. MidTownBob
    MidTownBob
    It's always great fun when I'm able to swallow a load. The feeling of a throbbing cock in my mouth just before it explodes is amazing!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12