Register

Introductions

1. Itsmejj
    Itsmejj
    Figured i should maybe join a group from my state. And see if there is anymore people still active in the group. If anyone would like to chat some feel free to either message me or reply to this. Hopefully the group isnt all gone
  2. evadkin
    evadkin
    Hi:
    I have been a member for a while, but have been using CL, but now that they shut down their personals, now checking in here, don't seem to be to active here. Anyway, I am a MWM healthy, fit, ddf, who really enjoys getting the occasional BJ. I got my first BJ about 5 years ago from a guy that came up to me and asked if I wanted to get a BJ when I was camping, needless to say I really enjoyed it a lot. I would never in a million years walk up to a guy and ask if he would give me a BJ. I've been reading some posts here and there really are a lot of guys that love giving BJ's and are OK with no recip. So just posting here to see if there is a gentleman in the central WI area that enjoys giving a long teasing BJ. Like I said I am married and need to be discreet about this. I would also be open to having a threesome with a nice couple, something I have never done before, but would love to experience. I would also enjoy mutual masturbation if that should be where your interests are, a nice long edging session would be a very enjoyable and pleasurable activity/
  3. BiJoe696
    BiJoe696
    Central Wisconsin here. Long time away from the site. Looking for fun. Can host sometime. See my profile and pics. Message me okay
  4. rabbit16
    rabbit16
    Central WI here. Looking to find a top. Or some friends. But I am moving away in 2 months.
  5. ymihere357
    ymihere357
    up in Superior WI here. Top mostly but curious about riding a nice cock.
  6. yeahso
    yeahso
    Live in the Milwaukee area.
  7. PantywearingIronman
    PantywearingIronman
    Kenosha area. I’m here with the military (Navy, Great Lakes), and saw that there is a bathhouse locates in Kenosha. I’m looking for a friend to hang out with in the steam rooms. 45. Married. Bi. White. 6’5, 200lbs.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12