Register

Trying to find well endowed black guy/guys in my area.

1. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    I've really kicked my desire to have a black cock in my life into overdrive. I figured I'd start on here first. I Live in SWVA. I really want to experience a BBC. I have always thought it was hot to watch Big, well endowed black guys tear up pussy, ass, throat, whatever. I want to experience it first hand. I'd really like to meet someone with at least a 10" cock, or bigger. Just for "fantasy" purposes. I'm not 100% sure that the size matters to me. Yes it does, I'm lying. I'm content with a 7"-8" dick normally, and have only been with 1 guy. So it'd be a real treat to have a big black 12" to play with. I'd treat your cock very good! I'll suck and fuck you like it's my last time!!! Just message me if anyone in here is interested! Thanks. Chris
  2. nuttybuddys69
    nuttybuddys69
    That's hot I was 45 first time a 19year old gay black man knew I would be alone and I wanted to suck dick so bad never thought about sucking a black man's dick until lying atop covers of my bed sliding his boxers off had such a gorgeous cock 10in uncircumcised five half around the base what load of cum I swallowed
  3. rockit57
    rockit57
    Hershey, Pennsylvania, cocksucker here looking 4 Black or Blatino dads with kids or granddads or large thick white dad cock to satisfy my oral cravings on, no reciprocation, nsa, my hot wet mouth giving you those sloppy wet slides in & out of my mouth & throat as nasty as you want it.