Register

How and why

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    The reason i think most men who have tried anal love it for what it is. Being the center of attention and able to make a man want you and make his cock hard is very satisfying. Last night my buddy came over for our weekly hookup. He sent me a dick pic yesterday morning telling me he wanted my ass after work, my cock was hard all day anticipating the hard fucking i was going to get. Like clock work, i got home did an enema and made sure i was nice and clean and waited for him to arrive. Already naked he walks in and started playing with my cock and ass while i undressed him, swallowing his rock hard cock is a favorite of mine and to be honest he loves to swallow my cock as well. Our normal routine is i work a load out of him so round 2 he last so much longer. If i dont do that, he pops right away. Riding his cock makes me cum without touching my self, after 30 minutes of hard fucking we are both exhausted. Awesome,
  2. Jogw1178
    Jogw1178
    what I really like is the mental aspects of it.I still remember my first time lying face down while my buddy tried pushing in and then sliding in just thinking it was wrong and didn’t really find the sensation pleasurable. When he was all the way in he asked if I was ok and told me how good it felt. That’s when I really got turned on. I guess like other guys mentioned here I find pleasure in knowing that I can give so much pleasure. It feels very wrong at times, but getting used is a real turn on for me.
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    I have been and will always be a bottom. This morning my regular called and asked if i wanted to play? What no need to ask me. of course just oral or you want something more. He said hes been thinking of my tight ass for a few days so yes clean out. So i got cleaned out after a couple of enemas and he came over at 7 this morning sporting a huge hardon. We got right down to it and as he lubed my ass i had precum oozing and he slid it in and gave me want i wanted standing up bent over the bed he took long deep thrusts and couldn't contain himself and i felt his cock throbbing and pulsating as he unloaded. We took a shower to clean up and as i washed his cock and balls he got hard again and said ready for round 2? As he fingered my cum filled ass without drying off we went back to bed and he laid on his back and rode him hard and after 15 minutes he finally exploded again. We once again went to the shower and he knew i hadn't cum yet so he got on his knees and fingered my cum filled ass and deep throated my cock until i filled his throat. AH what a great way to start a Sunday.
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    Yea, two mornings in a row that I got my ass filled. My buddy who tops me every Sunday morning came ove this morning for our normal daily blow and go, and a usual I was waiting down stairs in my den waiting for him to arrive sipping coffee and rubbing my dick. When he came in he sat down and I went to work sucking his awesome cock and with lots of sweet precum he pushed me off and turned me around, spit on my ass and slid his cock balls deep and rode me hard until he filled my man pussy and as he left it there he stroked my cock until I cummed. Without saying a word he licked my cum off my chest, slapped my ass and said see you in the morning.
  5. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    My love of all you bottoms is so hard to put into words when I find those of you who truely love the packed full feeling of long very deep strokes I know that taking lots of time to orally get your hot tight sweet sexy hole ready for lots of hot deep fucking with lots of touching caressing and letting you get acclimated to my size and eventually pushing yourself back on my big hard throbbing and pulsing cock is just over the top .......... Like I said I just love hot sexy proud UNINHIBITED sexual partners
  6. hung4you
    hung4you
    Back in collage is when i lost my anal virginity, since then its something i have always enjoyed and sought for. After decades of being married and only recently opening our marriage to others mens cock is what i seek and choose to play with. My infatuation with cock no no bounds, as i have some select friends that frequent my bedroom. That being said i went otside my comfort zone a few weeks ago and answered a personnel ad and was seeking some cock as all my buddies were busy with the holidays. i found myself with a horny truck driver whos truck was his home away from home. We met in the coffee shop and after talking we decided to throw caution to the wind and have some fun. being nice and clean i was confident that i was going to get the much needed fucking i needed. heading to his truck i was impressed with the size of this thing. A camper on wheels as his sleeper was truly a home away from home, it had everything a man needs to live on the road. He even had a shower on board and insisted on me showering before sex. Once showered i came out to find him naked on the bed and was instantly hard seeing his rock hard cock being stroked. His cock was only average but holy shit was it a thick cock. still wet and only wearing a towel, my 8 inch cock was rock hard and he swallowed my cock whole and in no time worked a load out of me, he swallowed everything and then spanked my ass and went to work rimming me and prepping my ass for a good hard fucking. Once lined up he slid his fat cock into my hungry hole and literately made love to my ass.

After some intense pounding he came so hard it was wonderful, not wanting it to end we showered and continued on through the night, he admitted that he wanted to feel my cock in his ass and who was i to say no. I buried my cock in his his ass and he orgasmed so hard he cummed all over his chest. I had a wonderful time and hopefully he will be coming back to town soon.
  7. underwood
    underwood
    awesome your story was great
  8. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    Damn I miss getting fucked by a nice real cock! It’s beem a long time, and now I’m married so there’s no chance of it!
  9. hung4you
    hung4you
    After a long day of work yesterday I was feeling tired and exhausted, until I came home to find my buddy next door outside and when he saw me he smiled and put his hand over his cock and gestured to come over, who am I to say no, I went in the house and text him asking quickly or full on, he text back and said in the mood to fuck. After a quick enema and a shower I went next door walked in to find him stroking his 8 in cock and me wearing nothing but a pair of shorts, T-shirt and Sandels it was easy for him to undress me. The great thing about him is he is mindful of my satisfaction as well and he does an awesome job of swallowing my dick balls deep, he rims like a pro and and when he mounts me he is gentle until I get used to his big cock. After a few minutes of stretching me he gets more intense and steady pumping had me gushing cum all over my chest he takes his dick out long enough to take his hand and wipes my cum from my chest and uses it for lube on his dick before going after it again. When he cums fuck feeling his cock throbbing is the most intense feeling in the world. I simply love being his bitch boy when he is horned up.
  10. hung4you
    hung4you
    My desire for man sex is becoming an addiction, when I wake up I want dick, before bed I want dick, here lately I have had lots of dick. My buddy has been super horny lately , perhaps spring fever but regardless lots of dick. My patient wife knows I love anal stimulation and often helps me with that but sometimes she allows our sex to include my hung buddy. As I prepare to travel for the remainder of the week I have certain individuals that I depend on to give me my anal fix.
    My encounters will include lots of oral and ass play, for the purpose of privacy I will call him Chris, he is a married 62 yrs old in shape and not shy shy about what turns him on. His hung uncut cock is always ready to play, he and I have been friends for quite sometime and we have always had a good time. What a shame that some of my buds are in sexless marriages. Whatever, I am there to fill that void, having desires whether bi or not is a human need.
    All I can say is he can maintain a hardon for as long as I can take it, although he can’t shoot like my younger buds he still gets intense when he does cum. Well anyway have a great days friends , can’t wait for tonight.
  11. monaohio
    monaohio
    it makes me feel like a woman getting and sucking cock
  12. hung4you
    hung4you
    God i love my job, over the years i have cultivated many a friendships that allow me to enjoy my darker side as i travel for work, that being said i must admit that this travel for work isn't always fun but needs to be done, come evening though i have mutual friends who are like minded and always ready. I Travel frequently to the U P of Michigan and over the years met and played with a few tough ass guys who work hard and play harder. A hardy fellow who is married but more gay than straight. If you know the environment up North you would understand why some men who favor cock marries women, they are ol school rednecks up there. Like me he loves to bottom, he is one of the few guys i top often, Rolling into town yesterday i checked into my Hotel here in Marquette attended 2 project meetings all the while texting my friend setting our evening play up. Even if we dont fuck, our oral sessions are always fantastic. He is a typical northern guy, big a bit of a belly, hairy like a bear and has quite the package to be service. his fat hairy cock and balls never a disappointment. He is very quite and reserved in public but get him naked and in bed he transforms into a monster. Meeting last night was the same routine, a couple of beers with his co-workers appetizers and tough guy talk. I always get 2 room keys for my room and being totally discreet slid him one of my room keys. I always leave 1st and about an hour later he comes walking in. He found me naked having a beverage slowly stroking my dick and he smiled and said you havent wasted anything yet have you, no i said just getting ready for you. He smiled and said man i need to shower 1st and i said hey i'll help you, he smiled and got naked , we lathered up and washed our cocks as i fingered his ass and stroked his meaty cock, he was rock hard and he needed to release, he got down on his knees and rimmed my ass as he stroked his fat hairy cock and i said if you need it now take it, he stood up and guided his dick into me and buried it balls deep, after a few quick thrusts i felt his cock throbbing, fuck man did you cum already? Yea sorry but its been 2 weeks since i cummed. That felt so good i couldn't hold back. I stood there pushing his cum out and we continued showering and got into bed, I figured i was going to be the total bottom tonight and am good with that. He fed me his dick and cock slapped me while fingering my ass, i told him he better last longer this time. He lubed me up and slid his fat cock in slowly and already being somewhat lubed from the shower fuck it slid in with ease. Fucking me like a whore he found his groove and had my cock cumming without touching my self. After 15 minutes of steady pounding he once again creamed my ass. He fell onto the bed and said fuck man i am spent. I laughed and said you know i was hoping to fuck you tonight but its all good and he piped up and said give me a few and pound away. we once again showered and yes his cum was leaking and as i pushed it out i was washing his ass and dick and i was still hard and he swallowed my dick whole and i literately face fucked him. Getting into it i started talking dirty saying shit like take that dick you hairy fucker, swallow that cock, putting both hands on his head i rammed my cock deep into his throat and filled his throat with a hot load. Pulling my hands away he didn't retreat, he kept licking and teasing my balls driving me crazy. We both were spent but had a fantastic messy night, his friends are none the wiser.
  13. hung4you
    hung4you
    Traveling this week and staying in a Hotel in Chicago I had an early day yesterday and was feeling horny as I was thinking of calling a long time like minded friend that I love to entertain when I’m here. He text back same hotel, yep room key will be on my windshield. Bring an overnight bag, he said yes he would. He is 6 ft, moderately hairy nice 7 inch cock and low hanging balls. He is somewhat of a tough guy knows what he wants and takes it. He can be alittle rough in bed but then again it’s all about him feeling good. He walked in to find me naked and just casually stroking my dick , he smiled and got undressed right away, stood in front of me as I grabbed his ass and shoved his dick as far as I could swallow it. He moaned and said I have 5 days worth that you are going to swallow, he proceeded to fuck my throat and I could tell his balls were tensing up and his thrusts were more pronounced as he dumped a huge load in my throat gagging me. He stood me up, turn me around and fingered my ass say this is next. After a beer to finish washing down his load, he was ready to go after 1/2 hr. He rimmed me and started lubing me up and laid me on my back raised my ass and just shoved it in, holy fuck man that kinda hurt shut up and take it pussy boy. He worked his cock slow and easy for awhile, then fucked me like a whore ramming it in as far as he could and I could feel my cock unloading on my chest as he fucked the living hell out of me. He took his hand and wiping the cum off my chest and speared it all over my face, how do you like that pussy boy. I couldn’t talk as I was in la la land he screwed me hard for 20 minutes before unloading. I said wow man, wife not giving you any pussy? He laughed and said you know I love your ass. My face still covered in cum we had a beer and both showered. He said he couldn’t stay the night but would be back in the morning if I wanted, I’m up early, let yourself in I will be ready. Incredible night can’t wait to morning.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12