Register

do big cocks take longer to shoot

1. ironswims
    ironswims
    Been my experience the bigger the dick longer it thakes for them to cum or possibly im just better with the smaller ones lol. Any thoughts?
  2. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    same experience here. I think since less of the big dick is being pleasured, it takes longer. A small dick can be caressed from head to base at the same time.
  3. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    I think it depends on the cock and how well its owner can control it.I have sucked some large cocks that the owner did not have that much control and shot there loads too quick for me to enjoy.Then I have sucked smaller cocks that took them close to an hour to cum.They left my jaw sore for days.The biggest thrill of all is the size of the load they shoot.My wife and I used to do MMF with a guy whose cock was a good size and shot loads that it took me more than one gulp to swallow and flooded her pussy with creampies to die for.It is a shame that we could not continue with him but it was fun while it lasted.
  4. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    yes they do take longer, i've sucked from 5 - 9 inch, and have found out the larger the longer it takes to bust. the one i repeat on is bout 9 and it can be sometime till it pulsates and he lets me know, its going to bust. and i luv to have such a huge head and long shaft down the throat and bust, nothing better
  5. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    on a large cock, if one can deep throat, like i luv to do, deeply on his 9 large inch shaft, the feeling it great
  6. joavi
    i hate small ones or thin ones.
  7. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I love when anyone can last all night and cum and cum. Makes no difference big, short, wide , narrow. Just be hard!
  8. sisboy
    sisboy
    From my experience with the guys my wife has introduced me to some of the bigger ones might take a bit longer but they seem to lose control when they know she is watching me suck their cocks and complimenting how good of a cocksucker I am and how good I am making them feel.Guys that usually last almost an hour in her blow their loads quicker when She is teasing them and I am sucking them off.I have sucked some cocks on my own without her talking and some of the bigger ones do cum quick so I guess it does go back to control.As long as it gets hard it is all good.
  9. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I think it depends on the guy you are sucking more than the size of his cock. It also depends on how into sucking his cock you are. A lot of variables go into the how quickly can you make some one cum than just cock size.
  10. bw299
    bw299
    Ohbimale got it right. There are so many variables that go into sucking cock. Everyone is different. I have had big and small cocks and they are all different. I remember my very first big cock. I was surprised...he had big balls too and I expected a big load. He gave me an aaverage load after only a few minutes of sucking and licking.
  11. hung4you
    hung4you
    I think it all depends on how long it’s been since he came last. I service a guy almost every morning and find that on average it takes me about 10 minutes to get him off. Size isn’t a factor at least with the experience I have , it’s all about technique. I have found that neglecting their nut sack prolongs him coming. Licking their nut sack is a great way of enhancing their experience.