Register

Foreskin play

1. Oralboy69
    Oralboy69
    I like having my foreskin played with. I also love to pull the foreskin back and forth to stimulate the head of my penis. It's great to play with it and I have sucked an uncut cock which was great.
  2. A64Dawg
    A64Dawg
    Silkyheels... docking and frottage was definitely an incredible surprise for me. After my first time with both of us hard, every nerve was active and very sensitive. While we were docked together snuggly, feeling his slit rub, bump, massage and press together makes you want to climb the walls. Not like being tickled, but triggers an excitement you'd never expect or ever had. Frottage offers also, bringing the heads close and let the heads stay in contact while you both jack off until you're ready to shoot. The same guy grabbed my hand and brought us together locked hole to hole as our cocks pumped cum out increasing pressure until mixed pre-cum and cum shoots out over you both. It's just an amazing connection that two men share with the most private parts and you can watch his face and vice-versa go through the same sensations until you find yourself spent! I hope you've found someone who enjoys it as much as I do, as they'll give you an experience you'll never forget.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12