Register

shooting my own cum on my face and in my mouth

1. craiger
    craiger
    I cant suck my own cock but i have shot my load on my own face. And in mmy mouth by laying with my legs up and back over my head. It pretty hot and i love the taste of my own cum.
  2. powertrain
    powertrain
    I have tried this and managed to get a few shots of cum in my mouth. Cant bring myself to swallow my full load. Any suggestions. I can lick up my precum all day but when it comes to swallowing my full load I chicken out. Maybe if I had another cock to explode in my mouth id like it better.
  3. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    Powertrain it took my husband a while to get where he could do this. It all started the first time I kissed him with after sucking him off in my mouth. We kissed and it was so hot I did it again leaving more cum in my mouth, the kiss was even hotter. I was like DANG he really like this. I sucked him off a third time (about 15-20 minutes between each) leaving the entire load in my mouth and the kiss was so hot he finger "F"ed me in both holes as we kissed. I was like, DARN if this cause that kind of a reaction what would more do??? I play with him anally the next time we were together while sucking him off taking the entire enormous load and kissing him. He road my finger to glory land and back. I continued the anal fingering until I brought him back to life and sucked him again, this time gulping it down for myself. The kissing was hot as ever and he was riding two fingers my now. Skipping through the years, we built up to three fingers, then adding his finger along with one of mine, the two fingers of his, and three, finally small anal plug, larger, dildo, larger, realistic cock, larger. We were to the point I could feed him cum any time, yes even at football games, in the back of cabs, at restaurants, heck I have even jerked him off, taken the hand full of cum smeared it all over his lips, into his mouth, and all over his tongue in front of my girlfriends who always squeal in delight. They love men who love cum as well as pussy and t & a. One of my friends told me about something crazy she did with her husband and how amazingly how it turned out, something I HAD to try. I positioned me husband upside down legs over head, cock mere millimeters from his mouth, and I tongued hit super hot tight little anal hole like a sex crazed nymphomaniac jerking his cock off right into his mouth. He was so turned on by it all he opened it wide sticking out his tongue and took his very first super load straight from the tap. It was one of the hottest things I have ever witnessed. He drank it like a pro. I have been hooked ever since. It still took a while before he would jerk off into his own hands and lick them clean. And the same amount of time before he could jerk off into his own mouth and gulp it down like liquid candy. The key has been the position, the exposed, vulnerable, sexy hot position where take photos, video, and otherwise who my husband's anal hole off to the world. And no I would never let anyone know when where or how he or I am connected to them, not even here. So getting him in this position exposing him turns him on so much that he can do it. He will F himself for me, which makes me cream, and causes him to cream, into his mouth and all over his face. So freaking HOT!!! But as you can see it took time and you see what the keys were: anal exposure in a vulnerable position video taped and pictured for the world to see, anal play, penetration, and orgasms, as well as masturbation mere millimeters from the target - lol. Can't miss! Once it is in their you pretty much have to swallow or get it all over your face, either way it is sooooooo H O T and you are still going to taste the yumminess of it!!! Hope this helps. Here's to going for it until it works! I can get my husband to do this almost anytime I ask. Of course he asks some pretty kinky things of me as well.
  4. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I have been shooting my cum in my mouth and on my face for a long time. I like it. I get more excited as I near cumming knowing that I am going to catch my cum in my mouth and not have to lick it off of my hand.
  5. bw299
    bw299
    I always eat my cum, but prefer to shoot it into my mouth rather than licking off of my hand.
  6. examer
    examer
    a love to lick it all. like to do with someone so that we could watch itch other if you like on skyp