Register

my last BDSM session

1. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    A few weeks ago met with a dominant male at his home. I stripped in his garage and was blindfolded. He led me down to his basement. I was tied over a wooden sawhorse and he went to work with a cane, applying it to my ass. I was moaning. When he hit my balls, I had to beg for mercy. He went back to hitting my ass. Finally he removed my blindfold. I saw his cock and I knew what was needed. I sucked him off to completion. I am now ready for another hot session like this last one .
  2. billwag69
    billwag69
    wow, that is very hot. I wish I could experience that.
  3. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    I have also been visiting a black Mistress who thinks its fun to beat my ass very hard.
  4. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    When Ms Coco beats my ass she likes to tell me that she wants me to take a big black cock. She has said this many times.
  5. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    i used to let a retired male school teacher dom me first time he whipped my ass with a leather strap while this other man sucked me off the next time he put me on a fucking stand where i was strapped down he made me suck his dick first an d then he fucked my ass next he brought in a man i knew he made me suck his big 8 plus big thick dick then the teacher whipped my ass with a leather strap till i begged to be fucked in the ass with that big dick my ass was sore for 3 or 4 days but i still would go see him ever once in a while but he respected that i would not take a dick that big in the ass