Register

Third wanted

1. Asspussy302
    Asspussy302
    Skimming through personal ads was the only way I had any success meeting other bisexual guys, or couples. Until recently they didn't go further than some decent sex. I met my newest "friends" through an ad for a submissive bi male. This was a couple looking to add to their sex life. They were both bisexual, around my age, pretty good looking. Most of the ads I had seen were people looking for well hung guys( not me) that are tops(not me). Anyway, I replied to the ad and sent the required photos . To my surprise they responded very fast. After a bunch of emails back and forth, and lots of picture swapping, they invited me over for drinks. I was nervous as hell leading up to our meeting, maybe performance anxiety, or fear of rejection. The night we planned to meet they sent a text letting me know that they were nudists, and not to be shocked if they come to the door nude. Believe it or not that made me feel better. When I pulled up to the house I realized it was very private. I decided to get naked and knock on the door in my birthday suit. Turned out to be a great ice breaker. We hit it off right away. Started asking questions and getting to know each other. it was hard for me not to stare. The wife Sarah was very good looking and had a beautiful ass, and clean shaved pussy. Jeff, was a slim but athletic build. His dick was beautiful, and delicious looking. We were all anxious to make a move, getting physical on a first me isn't something any of us usually would do. Jeff suggested we take turns groping each other. It was hot as hell. I did notice that neither of them touched my dick or went anywhere near it. I know I told them I'm a bottom, but this was strange. After the groping stopped, Sarah excused herself and went to the bedroom. I asked Jeff if I could touch his dick again. As soon as I got a yes I got on my knees and started to stroke it. I was so turned on, I started to stroke my cock too.

When jeff looked down at me touching myself he pulled away. I asked him what I did wrong. He waited for Sarah to come back. They told me they wanted a submissive guy. I am I said. Sarah pulled out a metal chastity cage. We liked you because you are a sub guy, a bottom guy, and you have a small dick. That was all true. She explained that the sub guys they play with stay locked in chastity. We don't do orgasm denial or anything. It's just that we want our bottom guy to cum from getting fucked. They went on to tell me that they would keep the keys to the device after I put it on. If I wanted to be part of their sex life the device would be permanent, and I couldn't have anyone else. I would be their sissyboy toy. What do you think? Sarah asked. To be honest, it sounds like fun. I'm nervous about the fact that we just met. How can I trust you with ownership of my dick? Thats a good question, Sarah said. It's a risk for you. I told them I'd go home and think about it.

After about a month, I made my decision, it wasn't easy but it was what I wanted. I drove back to Jeff and Sarah's house. Again I walked to the door naked, it's just fun. When I got inside we all sat down. Sarah took out the chastity cage. I'm so glad you decided to do this she said. This device is the smallest on the market. You are small, but it will be very tight. They both helped me get it on. Sarah looked up at me and said this was my last chance to back out. Go ahead Sarah lock me in, I said.............

TO BE CONTINUED!!