Register

never been fucked bareback - but I want to - question

1. robbiewillsucku
    robbiewillsucku
    how much better does it feel being fucked bareback?

how do you feel having your ass-pussy filled with cum?

will it make me more of a cum slut?
  2. monaohio
    monaohio
    just start small and work to bigger less pain and you will enjoy it better once you get use to it. it a feeling no one can explain but you
  3. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    I really can't compare. I only had it in the ass once and that was bare. Do not think I want it any other way. Hopefully next time he will seed me.
  4. nutothis972
    nutothis972
    Robbie,

Here are my answers to you three questions. but I am sure others would have different opinions.

For me it feels much better being fucked bareback, especially when he shoots his cum in me.

I LOVE to have my ass-pussy filled with cum, especially when it is more than one man.

It has made me more of a cum slut and I love being that way.
  5. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    yea start slow but its the only way to go. nothing fills better than the fill of cum in your ass
  6. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    I prefer both giving and receiving bareback. I love the smooth feel of skin on skin and really don't like the feel of a condom. I love to seed a pretty ass and love the slippery feel of cum in my ass. It definitely makes me more of a cum slut, lol
  7. sailor331
    sailor331
    My first time bb was awesome,,,he was 6 and real thick in the middle,,,eased it in, let me adjust then fucked my ass great. Nothing like feeling filled,,,and when he shot his load in me I could feel his cock pulsing after he came,,,,best feeling ever.