Register

right situation

1. zac123
    zac123
    hi,
    the right situation can lead to strange situations ,especially if one partner becomes dominant and this leads to cuckolding with hushand becoming submisive, it unleashes a whole new world
  2. Eduardo Cianelli
    Eduardo Cianelli
    had an older married couple suck my cock together, sharing my young prick poping it in eachothers mouth getting me stiff to fuck the wife. As I fucked her the husband would pull it out to suck it and taste the fuck juices we were producing.. When I was ready to cum hubby would pop my ejaculating cock into his mouth take my sperm onto his tongue then share it with his wife`s mouth. He`d then lick his wifes cunt and my cock and balls finishing a "job" well done.His wife and I sucked his cock afterwards swallowing his sperm and sharing it..
  3. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    Well, they say cocktails are could to make the right situation. InSan Franciso (and maybe else where) there is a saying that "The difference between a straight guy and a bi/gay guy is three martinis."
  4. onesucker4u
    onesucker4u
    Eduardo, this is almost exactlty what happened with my wife and a younger guy.I will never forget it and will not hesitate to repeat. It was the first time everything went perfectly. It really helped that he was young , beautiful and not pushy at all.