Register

If you are bisexual, what would you do?

1. Ethan L
    Ethan L
    http://www.bisexualmingle.com/,,,,,,Great a communication community, here is the world of bisexual, bring me surprise often makes me feel accident, here, I have found the stimulation, happy and wonderful feeling, baby, to join the interaction with us.
  2. chuckster
    chuckster
    Hook up with a ts or couple at first and see how far I can go. I would really like to try out and see if I am but need some one/s who would take it slow and teach me.
  3. ceasarcelis86
    ceasarcelis86
    I'd have 3 older black bears to dress me up and have their way with me.
  4. sexygirl77
    sexygirl77
    I would like for 2 to 3 women to blindfold me and take all my clothes off, guide me into a room, lay me down and spread my legs apart and take turns eating and licking my caramel pussy for hours!
  5. Luvthewater
    Luvthewater
    I have already given oral a few times so know I would do that. With the right person and situation there isn't much short of pain or anything nasty I wouldn't be open to trying. Never thought I would be interested in more than oral but I have to admit I think, wonder and fantasize about more.
  6. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I am very Bi and at play time with a lady or couple there is not many things that I would not do. NO BLOOD, no real pain though I do enjoy the bit of pain when a toy or a cock pushes into me.
  7. sweecocksucker69
    sweecocksucker69
    I am bisexual who enjoys eating a woman's pussy before and after she's just be fuck sucking that mixed cum right out of that pussy. I will also suck cocks, ream with my mouth and tongue a just fuck ass male or female. I just love cum. While I'm doing all this eating someone is fucking my male pussy.