Register

The thrills of sexual dates (from one T-gurls view).

1. robin ta laye
    robin ta laye
    For me personally the thrills of build up to sex can be as satisfying as the sex itself, of course other facets of my nympho drive comes into play, my "fetish" if I may call it such, of being profoundly aroused by the thought, fantasizing and performing in realtime (as a role played, not for ca$h..well I have at times in my past but thats neither here nor there) the act of prostitution, of prostituting myself, of being viewed as a whore and a slut by the males with whom I meet and have sexual relations. Why exactly I cant say, other than speak to the level of arousal I experience when preparing to provide services to a man, especially those who are Married or attached, my knowing that they're not getting any nasty sex at home, and so my desire to be the slut dreams are made of takes on a whole new urgency, i want so badly to be that nasty gurl he's starved for, while also satiating my inner need to be the loose horny slut who is constantly trying to make herself available to all the men in town, driven at the core by the pure lure of having sex, of almost always enjoying it simply because its sex..and sends me on a high no drug could ever match, a lust for sex that is magnafied by the trappings of prostitution. The effects upon men when they encounter / see a hooker, is not lost to me, and so the high go's quantum by the addition of provocative dress, of putting together an outfit that screams Hooker and evokes " I'm dressing slutty" guys because you love it, and because it reinforces my prostitute need to blatently advertise that I want to have sex. The setting up of a "sex date" with an admirering guy has all the prior ingredients plus the sexual tension and the nervous high of anticipation which continues to escalate as the time for action draws closer, by time the meet up is made, Im squirming inside, wet in the ass and more than revved up and ready to show the guy not just a goodtime, but the most erotically charged, visually arousing, and the very hottest physically most pleasureable fuck of a nite he's likely to ever have had, one way or the other I'll make certain of it, success is what gets me off the most, I and my inner prostitute will know that wonderful satisfaction...for a while, and then the need to experience the whole high again, to get another fix becomes an irresistable craving that will return me to the perpetual hunt for another male, his animal i'll tame, his cock for me to drive wild, another chance to get that rush and make him gush, like the best slut should.