Register

New panties

1. Jimmy Splash
    Jimmy Splash
    Have just purchased some new panties and am wearing a pair in bed. Feel lovely around my cock and balls. They ride up my ass crack and i lovely hooking two forefingers around the lacy fabric to hook it out.
    To add to the sensuality i will no doubt caress my cock through the fabric and ejaculate some hot spunk into the knickers
  2. jonibotom
    jonibotom
    I just bought 3 new pair an I wear them when I go out..I don't think any one knows.You have a beautiful bottom by the way.
  3. bimaleinva
    bimaleinva
    I probably buy more VS thongs, than most girls I've dated!! Or, close to it anyways. It's fun shopping for them, knowing they are for me. Those girls think I'm hooking my g/f up!!
  4. lone-wolf
    lone-wolf
    I wear panties almost all the time and my wife loves it. We are the same size so we only need one pantie drawer. we also shop for them together one of our favorite stores is winners, they have a great collection to pick from. One of the hottests things we have done is ask a sales lady advice on wich ones would fit better on me. And we were suprised she pointed out some that were actualy made with men in mind. She was so helpful and said it wasn't out of the ordinary for men to buy panties there.