Register

Hi there

1. JontyUK
    JontyUK
    Hi I am Medway Kent, tall good looking bisexual guy looking for that girl who likes their men bi.. Also looking for the unicorn and the mermaid too :D
  2. Bi_Druid
    Bi_Druid
    Heyo
    Strictly Brighton based, but I'm only a short train ride away :P
  3. ldner
    ldner
    It is a shame we cant make this site more useful in terms of meeting up; i am as much at fault for this as anyone. and I know many of you on here are like me, attached and not fully out as a bi and so have constraints on their time and on where to meet but if anyone would like to get together for coffee and see how we get on please drop me a line. I am mostly straight but with strong bi tendancies and the people i have connected with best in the past are people with the same pulls in their life.
  4. maximumhigh
    maximumhigh
    Hi All. I've only just found this rather obviously named website. "What would a good name for a website for bisexual people?" "Hmmmm, dunno."

Anyway, I'm Steve, I live in Croydon - I was very actively bisexual until I got married. Now I'm very inactively bisexual. I'd like to have one (or two - or ten) more encounter soon but like many here it will involve some sneaking around.
  5. ukmale32
    ukmale32
    Hi Maximumhigh - you sound interesting - I'm based in Surrey. Is this group still 'alive'?
  6. hichr75
    hichr75
    hi new here, from surrey, love to chat!
  7. Olivia920601
    Olivia920601
    There is a link that i wanna share with all you guys here. http://www.bi-sexualdating.com/
    Its the largest dating site for bisexual people around the world. I just got my gf on there. Hopefully it works for you!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12