Register

Should Bi Women Looking to Bi Couples?

1. HannahLee
    HannahLee
    I recently received an email from one of my friends who is a bi, she told me that she was tired to keep along with ones who are not bi. She felt bored and asked me for help. I replied her, “why not try to looking to bi couples to be friends?”

Really, as for bi couples, the wife may accept both women and men, the same, the husband should also eager to make friends both women and men, but not the gay. Most of these bi couples are looking to bi women or bi men. So as to, if my friend looks to these group, they may find the identified thought and interests. What’s more, they may live together happily.
    There is one point, if couples, the wife find herself is lesbian or the husband find himself is a gay after married. It is not my suggestion that my friend looks to these groups of couples. Surely, couples who are neither bi nor gay and lesbian should not be accordance to my friend willingness.
    I am glad that my friend finally meet one excellent bi couple, and told me that she is happy now. Actually, I wish a sincere, honest, decent relationship to all bi women between with bi couples.
  2. Bill31
    Bill31
    It should be interesting (and I hope hot!). The interplay of 2 vs. 3 or 1 vs. 3 is a big change, a bit scary, but so many possibilities. All those tongues, cunts, (and, with accessories…) cocks.
  3. married2bif
    married2bif
    My wife is bi but only wants women. She says I will be the only guy in her life. We tested that and she is right. We have been in a threesome with her best friend for almost 38 years, until we moved far away 5 years ago. My wife prefers women which is why I am the only guy in her life. For some reason I am a female bisexual magnet. I have had three girlfriends since I was 14. Guess what? They were all bi but I did not know it at the time. Two, including my wife, did not know it at first. I have no idea why I attract bi females but I do. Even my wife's best friend was attracted to me before and after her marriage. That made it easy incorporate her into our marriage.

I will admit that sex with three is much better than with just two. My wife especially finds that she needs both a male and female with her to truly have the best sex. I miss the range of activities you can have with three in bed. When else can you have a mouth on you top and bottom at the same time? You can have both the hardness of a man and the softness of a woman to choose from depending on your mood at the time.

The only problem my wife has is that she does not like to have sex with strangers. She has to know the person as a friend first and that really limits us. We are also now senior citizens and live in a community where there are 3 women for every man so we are hoping to run into a bi-curious widow. The women here tend to want to try new things before they die. They certainly drink enough and engage in public sex at times. However, we really want someone to share our life with and become a part of our family like our old gf was. She even had her own room in our home and after she got married, split her time between us and her husband. She kept her marriage separate from her relationship with us so we really did not know what their deal was. I do not know many husbands who are OK with their wife spending weeks and vacations with a couple but he did.

I heartily recommend FFM threesomes for bi females. My wife never gets jealous. She says that she knows I would never leave her and she is right. We were made for each other and I have given her a life beyond her expectations and she loves me for it. However, she is not fond of males. Go figure.