Register

Welcome to all new members!

1. lightningrod53
    lightningrod53
    Welcome to all the new members! I try to respond personally to each new member but in case I missed anyone this is the new member welcome/ new member intro thread. So come on in, say "Hi" \, tell us a little about yourself.
  2. UKBisub
    UKBisub
    Hi
    I'm Don, a UK based bi guy. Was married, divorced a year ago and now trying to get as much bi experience as possible. Have become almost obsessed with oral sex with guys, sucking, licking cock, balls and arse. I like a bit of CBT, some rubber, plugs, and also like wearing lingerie and lycra underwear. I will be posting a lot of pics on here soon. Really keen to meet up with people, guys and couples. Feel I'm predominantly sub. Looking to be used. Not much anal experience but would like more. Love to chat and hear and share experiences with like minded others.
  3. Gypsy_Rose
    Gypsy_Rose
    Hoping there's still some people active in this group. Bi F bottom. Not a natural born submissive, but sub in scene. Would love to network and make connection with a male Dominant close enough to establish a regular scene schedule. I have not had luck with other sites that are geared to the BDSM lifestyle. I'm not just looking for hookups. As they say "it's all about trust", and you just can't get that with one night stands.
  4. lightningrod53
    lightningrod53
    Hello, I am back after a long hiatus, I am looking to get this group going again, also looking for a co-moderator for the group to act in my absence.
  5. seagrit
    seagrit
    Hi guys, I have always been into getting tie up and whipped. Enjoy the feel of the whip on my back and ass. Marks no issue. Also enjoy the feel of a strapon and or dildo. I do not if this is the right group who may have the same interest as I do. But here I am.
  6. BullBud
    BullBud
    Hi to all, into lite Bondage and have a number of Fantasies that would be fun.
  7. sofun74sun
    sofun74sun
    Hello All, I am into bondage, and many of there kinks lol (helpful I know) Just wanted to say hi to everyone!
  8. Kinkyfemne
    Kinkyfemne
    Hi all, just jumping in and hoping to find a good match here for what I'm looking for in central ohio.
  9. NativeCouple235
    NativeCouple235
    Hello everyone. my husband and I are sort of new to this. So far we like it. He likes to dominate me.
  10. viothe
    viothe
    Do you want to date and meet bisexual in your local area? I recommend to u bisexualsmeet.com to meet bisexual women, bisexual men bi-curious singles and bisexual couples in local area. Why limit yourself?