Register

Hotel 4 way - MMFF

1. anacsa
    anacsa
    I emailed this story recently to a friend who is featured in the story as "pete". "dawn" was my girl friend at the time and "jess" was her hot little friend that my gf used to mess around with. i was fortunate to be in on a couple of threesomes with dawn and jess, but still to this day i wish i had tried harder to get "pete" involved. my interest in pete turned sexual when one day a girl he was hooking up with out of the blue told me that pete was well hung.

pete - 28 w 6'1 185 hung/cut -
    me - 28 w 6'0 170 irish/cut
    dawn - 24 philippino/norwegian - dark skin/hair very fit, 34c landing strip
    jess - 19 w blonde/blue very fit 32b shaved pussy

i apologize for the punctuation, grammar, etc. its hard typing with one hand plus i was on a roll.

hope you enjoy

we were on tour in europe drinking in mine and dawn's room with jess when dawn asked who on tour you were interested in. when you said "tammy wong" jess said "WHAT?? Tammy??? I thought i was your red neck whore!" and then she ran over to dawn, fake crying, so she could be consoled. after a few seconds jess is squirming and i can see dawn has her hand between her legs and the next thing you know they’re making out!

you and i look at each other with genuine happy shock and the next thing you know dawn is bringing jess over to the bed. we are both watching closely as jess lies on her back and dawn gets on top and they are making out big time. then dawn goes for it, right past her tits and to her shorts which are off with her panties in a flash.

jess looks up and goes "if youre gonna stay and watch at least get naked, its not like i haven't heard about both of your dicks already. might as well see them". We didn't question her then but later we found out that dudes on tour and dick size/ability to please was a popular subject in the girls dressing room, especially with the russian chicks. They wanted the big ones. Brittan gave all of them the same story she gave me, that you were well eqipped. Dawn fortunately talked me up big time on the performance side, which i very much appreciated!

We didn't set any records getting our clothes off but we both understood that we weren't going to miss out on this because we were too shy to get naked. Besides if anyone was to be self conscious it would be me. Fortunately i was hard when my dick popped out so i made a decent first impression. as i knelt behind dawn to eat her ass you climbed on the bed next to jess and i saw her casually reach out and wrap her hand around your dick. i was jealous, psyched for you and turned on when i noticed that jess's fingers couldn't touch each other due to your thickness.

"do you like eating pussy pete?" dawn asked and you quickly said sure and you and her swapped spots. i followed dawn on to the bed and she whispered to me "nicole wasn't joking" and i agreed and asked her if she was interested in it. she replied by saying "only if you'd watch" and with that we were making out hard. we pulled apart and dawn sat on jesss face, facing you. she bent forward so both of you were tonguing jess's tight bald pussy and i saw your tongues touching. you pulled away and dawn grabbed you and planted a big kiss on you. when you split apart you gave me a look like "sorry dude!" but i said its all good and i leaned over and started kissing jess deeply, and she was kind enough to respond in kind.

next thing i know you are standing and dawn has your cock in her hand and shes rubbing it on jess's pussy. dawn goes "i don't know jess, i'm not sure it will fit" and jess agreed. dawn then suggested putting it in jess's mouth and dawn grabs your hand and leads you up towards her face. I back away as dawn tells you to straddle her shoulders with your knees, put your hands against the wall and lean that thing in towards her mouth. she opened up, took your shaft with her hand and started sucking on the head. i had a great view from the side as dawn asked you if that felt good. you mumbled something that i took to mean "fuck yeah!" now dawn comes over to me and wraps her hand around my hard dick and asks if im enjoying this. i say "oh yeah" and then tell her to go give jess a hand, or mouth, with your blow job. she didn't hesitate and soon these two hot young girls are sucking and licking your cock and making out too.

i start stroking my dick and say "that looks awesome" and you look over and say "it is". after a minute or so dawn pulls away and tells jess to get up. she tells you to get on your back and i hear jess gasp as dawn starts to get on top of you, as its obvious whats about to happen. jess gives me a "what the fuck?" look and i tell her its ok as i say out loud "don't hold back, i want to see you two fuck and love it." with that jess backs her tight ass into my cock and rubbing against me. im sliding my cock between her teen cheeks as dawn starts sliding down your dick, at first she only takes you half way, but after a bit she starts sliding all the way down, and im getting off watching. i have one hand wrapped around slowly rubbing jesss clit and my other on her tits and she is getting off. I whisper to her asking if she'll go over, pull your cock out and give it a good suck before putting it back in dawns pussy. i sat down and soaked it all in as i jerked off and suddenly i felt the urge to give dawns asshole a good licking while she’s riding you. jess is still there too and while i do that she pulls you out again for some sucking. she waved it in my face before putting you back in her, which i took as her wanting to know if i wanted to try, and i did but in spite of everything that was going on i still had enough proper thought to rejessze that if dawn or you saw it was me blowing you instead of jess that things might turn for the worse. she put you back in dawn and we both got up off the bed and i said "thanks for the offer" and she said that seeing that would turn her on, which i was pleasantly surprised by.

jess then told you and dawn to slide over and told me to lie down so we were side by side. as i watched dawn loving riding you jess started to blow me and dawn leaned over and kissed me hard. "hows that cock?" i asked and she purred "awesome" followed by her telling you that she wanted you on top. as dawn got on her back jess pushed my legs up and started tonguing my ass. dawn grabbed my hand and squoze it as i watched you penetrate her. she was trembllng as you worked it in farther and farther with each pump. soon you were jackhammering her and she was loving it. eventually jess stopped her awesome rim job and did the same for you. she broke your rythym as you slowed down so she could get her tongue in there. you blurted "oh that feels good" as she tongued your ass and next thing i know shes blowing you again. she puts you back in dawn and lies next to me and we spoon and hump while watching you two fuck.

i say out loud "dude you can cum inside her too shes on the pill" and both dawn and jess react positively, the thought exciting them as much as me and maybe you too. as you start to cum dawn can feel you throbbing and shooting your load, she grabs the back of your head and kisses you hard and long and jess starts rubbing harder against me as we watch. you two are both sweating as you pull out and hammer her a few more times and eventually you pull out.

i whisper to jess "i want to eat her pussy" and she is excited by that idea and with that we are both between dawns legs. jess sees your cock within reach and goes for it while i get between dawn's legs. her pussy looks like it is as exhausted as she is and when i see your cum dripping out of her, i don't hesitate to go for it. i was no stranger to tasting cum, but it had always been mine. as i lapped away i heard you encouraging me to do a good job and i gave a thumbs up as i ate her worked pussy and cleaned up that cum.

i didn't hear this at the time but jess whispered to both of you that she wanted to see me blow pete, not mentioning how close it already came to happening. dawn agreed shed like that too but followed with "the boys might not though" which you followed by saying you were ok with it. you added that all yankees fans are cocksuckers anyway so you always just assumed i would. i finished eating dawns pussy and moved up to join you guys only to have dawn tell me to stand up. she moved jess behind me and got her on her knees and told her to eat my ass again. i bent over slightly to give her better access and now dawn starts blowing me. the feeling was awesome. i opened my eyes at one point and saw that you were enjoying this too, as you were rock hard again and playing with yourself. you saw i saw looking at you and you go "hey yankee fan" as you point your dick my way offering it up. i laugh and you chuckle too and now along with the amazing rim/blow job im having the thought of you, dawn and jess possibly all being in on fulfilling my fantasy of sucking a cock is almost too much to handle. "you need to get this pete" referring to the double teaming and you agree and say that i better not fuck it up! i cum in dawns mouth and after i stop she rises up and kisses me with a mouthful of cum. she quickly pulls away and goes over to you and as she kisses you she makes sure to get my cum in your mouth, which you don't object to.

dawn asks if you are ready to go again and this time she wants you and jess. after some brief hesitation on jess's part we all determine that if we go slow and steady, that we can get you in her. dawn busts out a dildo thats smaller than you to start loosening her up. dawn then picks jess up off the bed and tells her to sit her ass on your face which she does and your hands spread her tight cheeks and you start tonguing her asshole. jesss legs are spread and her pussy open for business and dawn guides me in there. our mouths are driving jess crazy and dawn grabs my hand and turns me around so im now looking at your hard on. dawn slowly takes you all the way down so her lips are pressing against her belly. her eyes are open, looking at me as she gags a bit and slowly lets your cock out of her throat.

jess is watching this too and encourages me to try but i say no. dawn says i should try and finally you get jess's ass off of your face for you to say "go for it warner, its ok, ive always known you were a cocksucker, just don't expect me to blow you too!" i felt weird and turned on at the same time. for the last 30 years it was in the back of my mind, sucking a cock again. now not only was one being offered up, it was big, as i always thought about. AND there were two hot girls encouraging me along with my best friend who happened to have the cock attached to him. my hand went forward and wrapped around and i slid my hand loosely up and down, then i gripped it harder. the thought of my cock being that size ran through my head and i pondered that for a moment. as i lowered my head down i could see dawn and jess swooping in too to see the moment and i decided to stop. i couldn't do it. i said to jess "you first" and as her mouth wrapped around you i moved away and said to you "thanks, but i cant. maybe some other time." you laughed and said that the offer would stand, and any time i wanted to blow you i could. then you added "but it better be good! no teeth, no licking like a popsicle and you swallow when i shoot - otherwise, i'm putting a wig on you, bending you over and sticking it up your ass" and while you were kidding, i made sure to make a note of what you said, as other than the girls tongues, i wasn't looking for any butt action, let alone from that thing.

with that jess was on her back, legs spread, announcing she was ready for you. "warner" you said, "since you failed with my blow job, maybe you can guide me into jess here" which seemed ok to me. first i put a few fingers up jess to make sure she was wet and somewhat open. jess on her back legs spread wide, you were on your knees moving in closer to her. dawn grabbed your ass with one hand and played with your nipples with her other as she started kissing you. "take it easy on her at first" you said as you grabbed my arm and moved my hand towards your dick. "lets go warner" you said and then dawns hand grabbed mine and she started rubbing your cock with it, encouraging me to do it. you didn't pull away and dawn moves down and moves us closer together and starts blowing the both of us. your hand starts rubbing jesss clit as dawn has us both in her mouth. soon she stops and then she moves you towards jess and starts rubbing your head against her clit. she puts her legs in the air and you hook them and lean into her, her ankles now behind her ears. you take care to give her a little at a time as you want her to enjoy it as much as possible. soon you let her legs back down and grab her hips so you can get control. as you get past halfway she puts her hand against your belly to keep you from going in further but soon she pulls her hand away and before you know it, shes grabbing your ass and pulling you in tighter so she can get more. eventually you are all the way in and you are hitting spots never been reached before. as she gasps you lean forward and you both start kissing passionately. as dawn and i watch she tells me to fuck jesss mouth while you are fucking her pussy. you lean a bit back to let me in and with that i am fucking jesss mouth. she has one hand on your ass pulling you in and her other on mine and then i feel another, much larger hand which through all the pleasure i rejessze is yours. i slap your hand away and you comment that for a dude your ass is pretty cute and how you're gonna get in there some day. im about to cum and when i finally hit that awsome release i hear jess gag on it so i pull out and shoot all over her face and tits. As you watch i'm jerking my last loads out onto her you get pushed over the edge and start to cum. you start to cum inside of her then pull out and start cumming on her face. dawn goes "everybody in" and with that her, jess and then even i am taking your cum on our faces. you point it towards me and finally i go for it. you are still shooting as i suck as hard as i can, you moaning and fucking my face. once again i'm eating cum and i can feel the girls hands all over me and a tounge in my ear. you finally stop throbbing but im not ready to stop and after a minute i can feel you are rock hard and then shooting again. i know not to stop as you are reaching pretty high points of ecstacy and eventually you collapse and we are all done. jess takes her pussy, your cum dripping out still and starts rubbing it on your mouth. you are still delirious as your cum and her juices get lapped up. dawn cant help but touch your cock one last time as we all pass out next to each other.

you are the first to wake up but your alone and have clothes on. suddenly you hear "are you awake pete?" and you feel a hand slip under your waistband and wrap around your semi hard dick. you open your eyes and its tammy wong, asking how that feels. you say it feels good and then tammy feels something wet and you do too and you remember the dream and realized that you came in your sleep.

"did you have a wet dream?" she asked and you said yeah and started to fill her in on your dream. tammy got turned on and for the next few hours, you two fucked each other silly.
  2. bibiboy
    bibiboy
    incredibly hot!!!!!
  3. Bishy37
    Bishy37
    Amazing except in my fantasy Pete sucks dick too. I like him being the alpha but since we're fantasizing why shouldn't every one love to do it? =)