Register

Trust

1. biguy47
    biguy47
    I arrive home and Mike meets me at the door. She sweeps into my arms and plants one right on my kisser.
    "Do you trust me?" She asks.
    "Of course I trust you," I say although I don't really trust her.
    At least not when she asks if I do. Mike, short for Michelle, has a history of wildness that crops up from time to time and wrenches me out of my comfort zone, some times out of any sanes persons' comfort zone but usually ends up in a startling good time but once landed me in the hospital with a cornucopia of broken bones. But we were off on an adventure then; this was different. We were at home. How crazy could it get? Right?
    Mike, reaching behind she pulls out of her belt her favorite vibrator, the Cadillac, holds it like a taser and says with authority. "Give me your hands."
    Do you ever get that sinking feeling you've been had, even though you knew better? Even though you're smarter than that? Even though you have been in this position before? I am just asking because I hate being the only dumb ass I know.
    I hold out my hands and she claps a pair of handcuffs on my wrists. I take heart in the fact that they are padded fuzzy pink handcuffs with a quick release mechanism in case Mike loses the key.
    "Come with me," she says in a mock seriousness, grabbing the handcuffs and leading me into the bedroom. Or, what had once been our bedroom but was now transformed into a half domination dungeon half harem play room. You are just going to have to trust me, because I can't begin to describe the set up. Except to say that there was this rack like thing set up against the wall in front of our bed. Hanging from the bar were manacles. Like the hand cuffs though, it too was pink and fuzzy however, so it sort of gave the apparatus a menacing "Hello Kitty" kind of... charm?
    The bed itself was now covered in a pink satin comforter and a pink mosquito net was hanging from the ceiling. Clearly somebody had had too much times on her hands.
    "Do you still trust me?" She asks.
    "Maybe not your interior design sense," I reply, "but, yes I do."
    Getting back in jailer mode, Mike positions me under the manacles and says, "Give me your hands."
    I do and she removes the cuffs. I raise my hands. How presumptuous of me I learn.
    "What do you think you are doing?"
    "Cooperating?"
    "Put your hands down. You only do what I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it. Understood?" She gives me a poke with vibrator, which is humming merrily in her hand. Then she runs it up and down my torso, taking pleasure in focusing on my crotch. "Feel good?"
    "Yes."
    "You like the feel of my cock rub all over you, don't you?"
    "Yes."
    She puts her cock in front of my mouth.
    "Kiss my cock."
    I give it a peck.
    "What is it, your sister? Kiss my cock like you mean it."
    I open my mouth to give her cock a good Frenching and she shoved it in. Not hard, not too hard, firmly enough to let me know she was in charge. Then she pulled it out and stuck it between her legs, tip out.
    "Suck my cock!"
    I sink to my knees and obey her command. As I run my tongue up and down her cock, Mike begins really getting into it and the more she enjoys it the more I put in to it. Finally I take her as far in as I can until I gag.
    She laughs and grabs the back of my head and rams it home again. I fight back the gag reflex and find her cock slipping to the very edge of my throat.
    "Just a little further, honey." Her encouragement is all I need to go all the way and deep throat her. She actually climaxes at this feat. (Something I should say she has done for me time and again so it is only fair I repay the favor, right?)
    Mike pulls her penis out of my throat and kneels down to kiss me.
    "I want to taste my cum on your lips." She says and we kiss furiously for a minute. Then she is back to business.
    "Stand up." She orders and I comply.
    She then gets a blind fold from the drawer in her nightstand and walks behind me and slides it over my eyes.
    "Now raise your hands."
    I do and she wraps the velcro manacles aroound each wrist.
    "Spread your legs."
    And she straps the leg bands around my ankles. As she stands up, Mike runs her hands over the bulge in my jeans.
    "I see you are liking the game so far."
    "Yes I am."
    "And we haven't even gotten to the fun part."
    "I can hardly wait."
    "You won't have to wait for long. I'll be right back."
    I hear the click of her high shoes walk to the bathroom door. I hear the door open and close and then a about thirty seconds later open and close again and the click of high heels again on the hardwood floor. Only something was different. It was not Mike who came out of the bathroom. The stride was more deliberate. The person stopps before me.
    "Hello," I said.
    Silence answers me back.
    Then hands, unbuttoning my shirt. Taking their time. After the first couple of buttons the stranger stopped to spread my shirt and run her hands across my chest. I assumed they were female hands, because of the high heels and the fact that they were soft, femminine hands.
    "That feels great." I said.
    That earned me a slap. Not hard, just a jolt to tell me no speaking unless I am spoken to. Part of the allure of the game is the mystery of the rules.
    She she finishes my shirt and spreads it wide open. I say a quick, silent, "Thank you Jesus!" for the fruits of my working out, flat abs and decent pecs. She kisses my left nipple and then bites. A jolt of pain and pleasure causes me to gasp.Clearly Mike has been talking. This girl knows my pleasure points. She gives my other nipple the same treatment. Then sucks hard. I know I am going to have a hickey there.
    She undoes my right arm and slips the shirt off and does the same with the left.
    She steps back and I mentally see her put her finger to her chin as shes says, "Hmmm." I hope it is an admiring "Hmmm." She steps forward and roughly grabs by bulging erection gives it a good squeeze before tackling the removal of my pants. She doesn't waste time, stripping me cooly, efficiently, and soon I am vulnerable and naked and wondering what Mike has up her sleeves, presuming she is wearing sleeves which I am hoping neither she, nor this new chick, are.
    The stranger speaks for the first time, "He is ready." She is a contralto, slightly dusky voice, remeniscent of Lauren Bacall, I wish she ask me if I knew how to whistle. The door to the bathroom opens again and out comes the pitter patter of Mikes highheels.
    "Very nice," she says when she is standing in front of me. Of course, being blindfolded I can't be certain what she finds very nice. But I assume it is my naked ass. I am an optimist by nature.
    Mike steps up and removes the blindfold. My first site is her beautiful face with her green eyes staring right into mine and that mischievous smile. God I love her.
    She says, "Do you still trust me?"
    "Always."
    She kisses me and steps back revealing the other girl for the first time.
    "I would like you to meet my friend Barbie."
    Barbie has black hair down to her waist, in one long pony tail draped between her breasts, which are full and fake, but I am not one to complain. She and Mike are sleeveless all right in matching black leather lace up bustiers, garters and stockings and panties.
    Mike stands next to Barbie for a minute letting me take in both of them and cogitate on what is about to happen next. And I do, who wouldn't, right? This is every red blooded straight man's (and probably a more a few bisexual guy's) all star fantasy.
    Despite all that and the mental preparation, when Mike finally turns into Barbie and the two of their lips meet for the first time, I swear I almost had an cock based aneurysm. I have never been that hard. It is so hard I could drive rivets with it. Fuck me. I think as their tongues slowly dance about their mouths. And then their hands began untying the laced up bustiers. Barbs tit slides out and Mike leans over and gives Barbie just what I want to be doing.
    Her tongue traces Barbie's aerola and then she sucks the nipple in and gives it a nip. Barbie jumps and moans with the bite. They then relaxed onto the bed taking their own sweet tortuously slow time undressing one another. Laughing and giggling and moaning and sighing and gasping each time they touched each other somewhere new. All the while my cock is throbbing, aching so bad I want to Hulk out and tear the rack apart and do unspeakably nasty things to each of them.
    Finally Mike is naked and Barbie is topless. Mike is sitting on the edge of the bed, Barbie's face between her legs, and she is coming. I can tell when Mike cums and when she fakes it, this time her back arches her thighs squeeze Barbie's head and she is crying to God. I wish I was crying to God.
    When she is done, Barbie stands up in front of her, her back to me. Mike catches her breath and then hooks her thumbs in Barbie's thong but before she pulls them off she looks around Barbie and asks, "Do you trust me?"
    I can't even answer. I just nod, idiotically.
    With a jerk she rips Barbie's thong off and goes down on her. Only something doesn't quite jive. Mike isn't licking Barbie's pussy... As they swivel around, exhanging positions I realize that Mike is sucking Barbie's cock. Not a dildo, a flesh and blood cock. Fuck me, I think and knowing my wife the will be a literal fact here before the night is out.
    It doesn't take long for Barbie to cum. Mike gulps it down to the last drop which she licks off the tip of Barbie's penis. Mike stands and walks up to me and plants a Barbie flavored kiss right on me. Her cum coated tongue slips deep into my mouth. She tastes good. Barbie tastes good. Then it is Barbie's turn, and I can taste Mikes pussy on her tongue. Right now I don't give a damn what happens next. I just want to fuck and be fucked by these gorgeous women.
    I am done playing around it is my, I push them to their knees and their mouths share my cock. I pile drive it into Barbie's mouth so deep she gags for a second then gains control. I pull it out and it is Mikes turn she takes it down like it was nothing. God she loves to deep throat. I let them bring me almost to the brink and then pull them up and we tumble onto the bed in knot, mouths are every where tits pussy cock mouth, asshole it doesn't matter what is in our faces we lick suck kiss finger it all. Barbie and I are sixtynining each other as Mike slips off to get her strapon. Then Barbie and I work her over. Next thing I know Mike is sandwiched between us. Barbie's cock slams into her cunt while I drive deep into her ass. Mike is screaming, partly out of some pain that comes with losing her anal cherry but mostly she is begging us not to stop.
    I blow my wad filling her ass.
    Mike rolls off of me and on top of Barbie. "My turn" she says pulling her twat off Barbie's cock and grabbing Barbie's legs she spread eagles them and drives her strap on deep in Barbie. Barbies cries out for more so I ram quckily hardening my cock down her throat. This is the most animalistic raw and rough fucking I've ever known and I like it.
    Mike finishes fucking Barbie and points at me, "Your turn now."
    "How do you want me?" I ask her.
    "Not me, Barbie."
    I look at Barbie and she gives me a leer before saying, "On your knees, sweetie."
    I am on all fours, and she wastes no time with foreplay aside from lubing my asshole with an ample amount of KY she dives right in. I don't even have a chance to say, "Be gentle." She isn't. The pain of her popping my cherry is incredible, I know why Mike screamed. I am holding in the scream just barely. The pressure on my prostate as her cock massages it drives the pain away with a whole new sensation bringing new meaning to the agony and the ecstacy. My cock is throbbing wanting to explode but not able too. Barbie pulls me up, off my hands and presses her breasts against my back.
    Being fucked in the ass my a chick with perfect tits. Jesus who would've thunk?
    Mike slides under me and drags me down and shits her cock to the side and my cock finds her sloppy wet cunt. Welcome home her twat seems to say. How long this in and out goes I couldn't say, but finally drives me down hard as her cock spits more cum than she should have left deep inside me and I erupt in Mikes well fucked cunt.
    Barbie rolls to the right and off of me once her cock stops spasming and starts to shrink. I roll to the left as my cock does the same. But there is one hard cock left, and Mike aims to use it as she rolls on top of me, spreads my legs wide and high and before I know it she is pile driving her cock into me. It is humming as it slides in and out of my ass hole and the vibrating is having the desired effect on Mike. Another eternity slides effortlessly by and finally Mike orgasms. Arching her back and screaming before falling forward to kiss me.
    Barbie joins us and a threesome of tongues tickle each other until we each pass out from exhaustion.
    I awake sometime unspecified amount of time later to find my ass throbbing with pain, my cock almost raw and my bed, with the exception of me, empty. There is light seeping under the bathroom door and the shower is running. I wonder who is in there, but don't really have the inclination to find out. Not, that is, until I hear Mike's fuck noises rising above the din of our shower.
    Suddenly the pain in my ass becomes more of a minor discomfort and my dead and scourged cock is resurrected.
    Mike had asked me if I trusted her, my ass votes no, my penis says yes and my brain asks, "Could you repeat the question?"
  2. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    Beautifully written. Sure got me hard!
  3. tender2
    tender2
    hmmmm what a lucky guy. I would love to try that. Nice story
  4. Bishy37
    Bishy37
    This says it all for me. Long been a fantasy of mine....."tumble onto the bed in knot, mouths are every where tits pussy cock mouth, asshole it doesn't matter what is in our faces we lick suck kiss finger it all. "
  5. tender2
    tender2
    mmmmmm very hot. Nice fantasy