Register

Where are you riding

1. SC24FUN
    SC24FUN
    Hey are you riding somewhere? Post it here, you may get lucky!
  2. Daviecurious
    Daviecurious
    Off to Asheville tomorrow for a Bikesafe NC class.
  3. Daviecurious
    Daviecurious
    Birmingham, Ala this weekend for the festivities at the Barber Motorsport Park. With a new friend! Will see what develops .....
  4. ShesBiHesStraight
    ShesBiHesStraight
    In NEPA
  5. sodacan3
    sodacan3
    In my mind and on the pages of the myriad motorcycle magazines that I subscribe to. Used to ride when I was younger, but the mortgage payments derailed me for too many years. Hopefully I will get back in the saddle.
  6. SmilinBare
    SmilinBare
    Just in from a short 75 mile ride through southwestern NH (New Boston, Mont Vernon, Wilton, etc.) before Sandy's rain starts soaking us here in north central Mass. Dual-sport adventure V-Strom pilot here. Any other adventure/touring bike riders here?
  7. SwtLstyBi
    SwtLstyBi
    08 Ultra Anniversary edition, running around DFW today but planning a road trip to California this June to ride the PCH.
  8. atlbi
    atlbi
    Just riding around town today, was a great day.
  9. LeeNorCal
    LeeNorCal
    Heading over to "The City" (San Francisco) today to lunch with some friends. Most likely I will go into the city over the Bay Bridge. Looks like it will be another fantastic winter day (no fog) so the views should be great! After lunch, a drive through Golden Gate Park, up the Great Highway, through Lincoln Park, past Robin Williams' house (always gotta honk just in case he's home,) then over the Golden Gate to Ft. Baker for the view. If I'm lucky, I can beat the commute traffic back home.
  10. ericmitch
    ericmitch
    I will be heading towards eastern Ky this Memorial Day weekend. Checking out the hills and the roads. Probably head into Virginia some. Who knows?
  11. ThatGuyNextDoor
    ThatGuyNextDoor
    I ride mostly in northern Maryland and southern PA. Currently riding an ST1300.
  12. Oscarmeyer
    Oscarmeyer
    Heading out in a week from Ohio to Seattle and down the California coast north thru Arizona and Utah. Basically everywhere.

in wisconsin now
  13. shyjim99
    shyjim99
    I took advantage of a beautiful day today and rode a 330 mile round trip from the south shore of Delaware to Virginia Beach and back. The Bay Bridge Tunnel is awesome. Stopped for gas twice and stretched a little. All told, it took about 6 hrs. total. Hey Dave, the bike was screaming but ran great. Thanks for the help and advice.
  14. ncbymail
    ncbymail
    Western NC, eastern TN. and sw VA. RIding and sex are my biggest passions.
  15. LeeNorCal
    LeeNorCal
    Heading up to Reno/Virginia City this weekend for Street Vibrations. Anyone else going? Will be staying in Reno at the Grand Sierra.