Register

Intro: Erotic bisexual fiction

1. Brian
    Brian
    New group for writers and fans! Post your stories as a New Discussion if you have written any! Do not post stories you do not own and do not have permission to copy.

- Drew
  2. Eduardo Cianelli
    Eduardo Cianelli
    Used to do chores for an old guy next door and get sweaty, so the old dude offers me his bathroom to take a shower. His wife was around so I closed the bathroom door to bath. He opened the door to the bathroom ,said it would get too foggy with steam so leave it open I don`t care I`m not shy and always horny so I`m completely naked in the shower when the wife walks in on me wanting to know if I had enough shampoo, opening the shower door to see if I did. I`m hardly shy so I let her get a good look at my stiffening cock as I soaped it up massaging the dick and balls as she gawked at my prick show. I told her point blank that I wasn`t shy and please watch all she wanted. She sure wanted to and was reaching in and stroking my rock hard cock, sliding her hand up and down the prick shaft covered in soap. She was slim and sexy as hell so I told her to join me and she quickly stripped and was naked against my rock hard cock and stroking it even stiffer as she rinsed it off and started to suckit down her throat. My whole cock was deep in her mouth pubes to her nose when hubby walking in and joined in the fun. he was very handsome and slim and soon stripped and was in that very crowded shower with us taking turns with his wife as they sucked my young hard prick together passing my rod back and forth between their lips. I couldn`t hold back any longer and shot my hot load into his mouth, him holding on to my ejaculating cock, taking in my sperm into his open mouth so the wife could watch my prick as it spurted on to his tongue..He then gave her some, she finally swallowing my load of cum down her happy gullet. Afterwards for years we three had many long cocksucking pussy fucking episodes, we two dudes sucking cock and fucking the wife.I had never sucked cock before so the old dude gave me "many" lessons on how to blow dick.. loved it so, still gets me hard thinking about it..Hope I stiffened you up too.