Register

Mistress and Boi--Merry Christmas Boi :}

1. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Mistress and Boi- MerryChristmas Boi...

I snuck downstairs late atnight on Christmas Eve after the last of the Servants went to bed. Iwant to put something special under the tree for my Mistress. It wasso wonderfully quiet this time of night. The snow was fallingoutside, and it was great. The lights were still on, and the hugetree looked Beautiful. Mistress always insisted on a huge tree, andall of us could leave presents for each other here. The myriad oflights and decorations warmed my heart and made it feel so much likeHome. For home was here with my Mistress. I felt like a little kidsneaking downstairs dressed in only my T-shirt, socks, and silkboxers. One of the decorations was playing a song, and it made me humalong happily.

This year, I had bought apair of Gorgeous ruby and diamond earrings for my Mistress. Ruby washer birthstone, and it was in the shape of a heart—her personalfavorite. I know she'd love them, and it tickled my heart to envisionher face when she opened them. Its my plan to position them juustright on a flat tree branch for her to find in the morning. I was soexcited.

. I tried positing theblack velvet box on several limbs, but it wouldn't stay and I wasbecoming frustrated. At one point the box fell off and tumbled underthe tree. I growled and got down on my hands and knees to look forit. I couldnt find it at first, but then I saw it waaayyy back underthe tree. I reached for it, mumbling Very bad things under my breath.I finally managed to grasp it with my left hand. I grinned intriumph.

Suddenly, I felt a hand inthe middle of my shoulder blades pushing me down, and yanking my hipsup! I yelped in a little bit of fear and startlement. I heard a voicegrowl out “Stay!”
    A second later my boxerswere being yanked down and a hand began stroking my cock and ballsfrom the back. Thinking it might be my Mistress I remained still andbegan to enjoy the gropings. All I could hear was the gently tinningof the Christmas music from one of the ornaments and someone'sbreathing. The rubbing began making my cock harder than a candy cane,and the other hand squeezing my balls felt marvelous. A second later,my cock was pulled backwards from between my legs, and a hot mouthengulfed it roughly. I gasped out as those hot, wet, lips surroundedmy cock and sucked it hard, and said lips sucked my balls intosomeone's mouth! Oh my God, how good that felt!
    Even though it was a tadrough it was Great. I folded my arms under my head nad just laidthere, enjoying the treatment.

Before I had a chance tothink, I felt something being smeared on my asshole. I yelped andexclaimed “What?!@ Wait! Who??” but before I could struggle more,a firm hand went between my slim shoulders again and shoved down. Atthe same time someone shoved forward and my ass was impaled by athick big cock! I groaned despite my fear. It had been so long sinceI had felt a nice big cock in my nasty Boi ass, that all reason justwent out the window!
    He grabbed my hips, andshoved forward, impaling that big meat into me, balls deep! He wasthicker at the base and it spread my little asshole wide. He began anice hard pounding, and I was glad he grasped my hips for his thrustswould have scooted me clear across the floor if he hadnt!

He grunted in pleasure asmuch as I did. I was so very deep in sub space that I was in Boiheaven and loved it. He reached under to tug at my cock and I moanedou. He reached down and said “Gimmie your hand, Bitch”
    I put my hand back and hemaneuvered it to where I was touching my own cock. He made themotions for me to begin stroking, so I did. Oh FUCK how good thatfelt, for he began to pile drive me now—jerking me back on that bigcock until I could barely breathe!

I felt his cock swellinginside of me, and with me yanking my cock as hard as I like to, Iknew I wouldnt be able to last long myself. He slapped my ass on bothsides, then roared out, I felt his hot cum jetting into my ass andthis in turn set me off! I yelled out and began to cum harder than Ihad with anyone else outside of when my Mistress fucked my ass.
    My head swam and the bloodroared in my ears, and I couldnt stop cumming...I passed out when Ifelt his big cock thrust into me one more time, and felt hot hot cumexplode in me once again......

From far off I heard,“Boi? What Are you doing?? Baby? Are you alright?”

I came to happily-groggyand looked up at my Mistress, who was knelt down beside me.

I smiled and said“Yesss...I'm fine. I dropped your present. I dont know who it wasthat you had take me, but it was Wonderful, My Mistress! Thank you Somuch!”

I came up to my kneesstill half dazed as she chuckled and stated “I think you werehitting the Egg Nog a little too hard, Sweet Baby”

Seeing her beautiful facelit from all of the colors of the lights and ornaments made my heartgladden, and I held out my gift to her. I couldnt even speak at thatpoint.
    She gasped and exclaimed“Ohh Honey! These are Exquisite! Thank you soo much!” her eyesglowed with love for me, and thats all I could have ever wanted asshe leaned over to kiss me deep and passionately.

I sighed and said “And Ithank you Profusely for My present as well. That felt Fabulous...”

She looked at me inconfusion, “What present? What do you mean, Baby?”

I said “Well...the manthat you had come take me...he took me right here, right under thetree. I figured you had him hidden away as a surprise for me. He tookmy ass good and hard and it felt so good that I passed out....”

The look of confusion onher face was clear, and so was the dumb-founded look on mine, I'msure.

Suddenly we heard, “Andto all a Merry Christmas and to all a Good Night!”

We looked at each otherand burst into gales of laughter. She leaned over to kiss me again,and said “Merry Christmas, My Boi”

Minx—2012-2013.
  2. Cherokee_Mountaincat
    Cherokee_Mountaincat
    No body liked this one?
    Cat
  3. chicagom
    chicagom
    I loved it Cat....even before the ending. My bad for reading and not commenting.
  4. zanybrainy
    zanybrainy
    Nice one Cat.

Thanks for writing it for us.

Zany
  5. billataffinity
    billataffinity
    wow mistress i wish it was me under the tree
  6. Steve Tracy
    Steve Tracy
    What a great story