Register

Just joined this site, swallowing cum looks like my place to be.

1. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Hey all, i just joined this site and it looks awesome. I would love to meet some other like minded members who like me likes to suck cock. I'm in the Madison Wis area
  2. hornyd0055
    hornyd0055
    I love to suck cock and for the right person I do swallow and I almost have my deepthroat action down. no pun intended
  3. silkything
    silkything
    Oh yeah, love to share & swallow sweet cum in my sexy panties
  4. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    Me too silkything
  5. bicuriousnow
    bicuriousnow
    the right person to swallow for is the person that is letting you suck his dick...if your sucking a mans cock you are giving him pleasure . he returns this by giving you a load of his cum. there no sense sucking dick if you don't swallow it all and lick your man clean..
  6. horny4head
    horny4head
    I have sucked cock before and swallowed simply because I don't ask other people to do something I haven't tried yet myself if possible. To be honest though, I joined the group more because I am fascinated by guys that suck cock and eat cum. I enjoy reading the posts.
  7. BareProf
    BareProf
    Lacking a guy to blow, I lick my cum off my hand or wife's face and swallow it. I love my cum in my mouth, down my throat.

davie
  8. under55
    under55
    Having never sucked a cock before, this all sounds a bit iffy right now,.I have tasted my own cum before,.wasn't that into it. I often plan on eating it then back out. Anyone in Florida??