Register

St Pete Odd-Fellow's Cycling Group

1. Bi Biker
    Bi Biker
    I am starting a St Pete odd-felows cycling group that will take place weekly on Saturday or Sunday mornings in Fort Desoto State Park.

Everyone welcome to attend. I will be going there this weekend, so other are encouraged to cum too. If you don't live in the area and have a yearly Sunpass, it is best to ride into the park because it doesn't cost you to go in. This weekend I'll be riding there on Easter Sunday morning at 11:00 am and will wait for 15 minutes at the Large American flag at the T in the road in Fort Desoto before I continue on with me ride. Hope to see some of you there.

I have nothing special. Just a regular cruise bike and normal shorts and tops. No sleek ball and dick hugging yummy cycling tights for me just yet, but one day soon I'll get there and cycling will help me get into the shape I want to be in. Very thin and fit so I feel smoking hot in my ball sack dick hugging cycling clothes... Little is yummier than a hot guy wearing very tight and very thin cycling shorts sporting a hard on.. My kind of camel toe.. Fan of hot female camel toes too.

What a great way to get some exercise that we and the wife will benefit from, if you are married, and it give us alone time without her becoming suspicious as she pats you on the head wishing you a safe ride. I have groups of riders fly by our place all the time, so that got me to thinking about getting together and go cycling. So I'm starting a group of bisexuals like us to go cycling on a regular basis. Get a good workout in, have some camaraderie time together and we can make arrangement to hook up or just get to know fellow odd-fellows better.

If you treat this as going on a ride by yourself or saying you are meeting up with friends to go cycling then you're not having to lie and come up with a story. If you're anything like me, I'm terrible at lying.

Either way I would like to meet you all, grow the group and get to know you all better. Can't hurt to have friends that know about, understand and support your feminine and/or bisexual needs. I get it.

I truly believe that multi sexual and cross over people are of a higher consciousness than those that are not like us. We better understand a greater diversity of other humans and accept them for their individuality.

So let's get cycling.