Register

Who has nice evening like this?

1. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    As i have stated before, my wife travels alot so that gives me the chance to entertain friends, wink!! Yesterday morning after the wife left i called an old friend to see if he wanted to cum over to play, he jumped at the chance to get away from his wife so he came over late afternoon and after a few adult beverages he and I got naked and i noticed he hadn't shaved in a while, and my schedule didn't allow me to be as trimmed as I like to be. So we decided to shave and give each other a pube cut. I had never shaved a guys balls before or let anyone shave mine. After the prepping and after an hour of shaving we both maintained our hardons and afterword we had some wonderful oral and licking and sucking freshly shaved balls he topped me and finished pumping his hot load deep inside me. He then flipped over and i dumped my load into his. After a quick shower we laid around naked drinking getting ready for round 2. What a kickass evening.
  2. terri
    terri
    that sounds like a very nice way to spend a day. on a rare occasion i am able to meet with a couple of local friends to enjoy some guy type of fun. i particularly like the part of grooming one another.