Register

I want some cock

1. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Title says it all, i'm traveling on business and stuck in Omaha for the weekend. If there is anybody that is in need of some man fun hit me back, i need a cum fix very soon. my email is luvtocum96@yahoo.com
  2. Thong lvr
    Thong lvr
    Wish I was there to help. If your ever in the Cols. Ohio area let me know.
  3. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    You know, what i find ironic is just how many like minded guys are out there! For a long time i thought perhaps i was weird or something, i love to masterbate, suck cock, swallowing cum. I wonder if the truth be known how many people are out there having fantasys but never experience them.
  4. Abelito80
    Abelito80
    several times in my life is to presented straight guys but curious to try male bone looked me couple of hours and talked to think the big question I say you want to have sex with me a moment, another interesting question you Like suck, well I say oowoowwooo clear that if and suddenly I say I will suck much better than their females, and I was happy that the defendants if they threw out enough milk .. uhmmmm that rich.
  5. Wishful
    Wishful
    I'm an old man now, but I've had fantasies of sucking cock since I was three years old. I didn't know the words for sex acts, and didn't know about cum but at three I saw an adult cock and knew that I wanted it in my mouth. By grade school age I had learned to hide such desires and keep them secret. I started masterbating when I was two or three, and have never stopped.
  6. cbj4162
    cbj4162
    i absolutely Love to suck dick!!!
  7. luvcocks
    luvcocks
    I'd luv to help you luvtocum, if only I was there we could both get what we want. More cock and that oh so sweet cum.