Register

Why do guys like myself love cock and pussy at the same time?

1. bw299
    bw299
    I love and want both! I can't get enough of either. And to get both at the same time.....heaven!
  2. Lilica
    Lilica
    It is just amazing. I wish I could have two boyfriends like that. Like a steady relationship. :-)
  3. torktee
    torktee
    I live in Silver Spring. I am a bi sexul male that has had experience with Bi Couples. I am Very Oral with both and love having a man suck my cock while we please her. 50's 5'10" 189lbs 7"cut Smooth trimmed pubes. I can host during the day or travel to you. 301-526-8817.
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    Here lately my wife and I often share our bed with my buddy, he is in a sexless marriage and she and I help him out often. She loves that 2 naked hung studs want to fuck her, and she loves seeing us devour each other’s cocks. She loves my face eating her cum soaked pussy as she licks the remnants from his dick. I love it that she is so honest and when I travel for work she tells me she is full of his cum. She says it’s almost a daily thing and asks if that bothers me, of course not I only wish I was there to play as well. She sends me picture text of his cum leaking from her pussy and I get hard as a rock, knowing her pussy is taken care of. I too have my companionships on the road, traveling to the same destinations I have cultivated many friendships that often are cum filled. I love sending her pics of a mans cum leaking from my man pussy.
  5. JPBHacchus
    JPBHacchus
    I really love both, cock and pussy together with me in the same bed where everyone plays. I can't get enough of it. It's awesome I think it's especially hot when she really gets off on the guy play
  6. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    You guys are fun to listen to, I kno.w I love seeing it and being a part of it without a doubt. My husband has really loosened up since we started down this road. And hung4you, it is wonderful to see you once again. I am glad you and the wife are still doing it all well, I love your last description. I have wonderful pictures I wish my husband would let me post of just that! Grrrrrrr baby..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12