Register

bi biker road trip

1. SeanLiz
    SeanLiz
    Dual sport bike guy in Colorado...would love to find a group or guy to ride with
  2. Gsmoothbtm1
    Gsmoothbtm1
    South East Pa here, would love to start planning for next riding season. Another guy or group would be great to find as most of my riding is done alone. I don't care what you ride, discrimination is a bad thing in all forms. I do believe in preferences as I certainly have mine and those would be a large, smooth, top lol.
    Lets ride the mountains, or the beach or for that matter both! As long as it ends up with fun miles, and lots of smiles!
  3. co_bear
    co_bear
    Touring bike here near Albuquerque. Also into camping. Have a trailer to go with the bike.
  4. SC24FUN
    SC24FUN
    Love the idea. Spring in Western NC a great place to ride!
  5. notdescriptive
    notdescriptive
    October of 2015 bi-motorcyclist road trip.
    Please, you are invited to contact me about a motorcycle tour that includes Arkansas, Mississippi delta area, southeast Ohio, Barber Motorsports Vintage Motorcycle Festival, Tail of the Dragon, Blue Ridge Parkway. Join in all or part of this trip. Only bi-guys that have their own ride, no passengers. Ride all day, share a private motel room at night. This trip will happen either alone or with company. Be better, safer, more satisfying with company. A group ride, three, four guys would be something I've not yet experienced.
  6. Riderinthestorm
    Riderinthestorm
    I do local rides in the Kentuckiana area. Would love to find other Bi bikers in my area to ride with and to hang and be ourselves together.
  7. blatant_bi_guy
    blatant_bi_guy
    So I tried something last year that worked out...as it's now January 1st, I'll relate the tale.

I decided I wanted to take a road trip on my new bike after the break-in. It's a 2016 Victory Magnum, and yes, I know that Victory is a defunct brand now. I don't care, they were gorgeous bikes. I wanted to see how I could make the trip work while not going broke.

My thought was to go camping, but the wife said, "Why don't you see about trading sex for stopping off?" I'm like, "what?" she said, "like, see if anyone will let you stay at their house and fool around over a night...there's got to be tons of gay guys who'd let you crash on their couch for a bit of fun." I mulled it over for a couple days, then thought about giving it a shot.

My first stop on my road trip out of here was going to be Nashville, so the first thing I did was tried to do a Craigslist thing..why not? I got a reply in under an hour. Traded some info back and forth, decided that it might work out.

So I did that through the rest of my stops, found guys who were really into the idea, down to earth and interested in the thoughts.

I made it from Atlanta to Seattle without spending a dime on lodging. Stopped over the course of 5 nights, and every night, had a new adventure with a new guy (or guys). Some were just friendly blow and sleeps, like in Denver. Some were 5 hour fuckfests with a couple in Ogden, UT.

I highly recommend.
  8. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    Sure would be great to have a riding buddy that could get together whenever timing was right.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12