Register

My Story 2

1. cslutt
    cslutt
    "Shhhhh...." I moaned to my twin, non-look-alike brother as I sucked his cock.

"Why'd you stop?" he grunted.

"SHHHHH! Get decent!" I whispered, then a few minutes later, my wife threw the door open!

She almost let an "Ahhhahh!" escape her lips when she noticed us quietly studying...

"What's up, dear?" I queried innocently.

"I thought I heard moans...." she answered. So she had been listening to us!

"Oh, that was me, got an upset stomach!" my brother sighed, taking her hand and rubbing it on his belly.... then lower so she could feel his hardon!

"OH! MY!" she exclaimed as I broadly grinned, jerking her hand away abruptly! She didn't like feeling my cock, to say nothing of his! "I'm going to the store!" she hollered, slamming the car door and sped out!

Quickly, I sunk to my knees as my brother took out his hard cock and began fucking my mouth with it until I drank his hot, creamy cum, then he got down and ate and licked mine all up, satiating each other's needs. We were just shaking hands at the door as she drove in.....

We knew we had to find a different meeting place; but where? Then, I met another gurly guy like us and he had a sweet set up; a separate apartment for 'play'! He had an endowment from his granddad to afford the apartment (He'd sucked him often plus they loved to dress and make each other cum!), so it was all on the down-lo! He welcummed us gladly! His name was Lin....

We met for the first time one Saturday, our wives were out of town coincidently. Immediately, we hugged and made out passionately ith each other, then took off our outerwear, discovering lingerie underneath! We oooh'd and ahhh'd and put on our makeup and lipstick, rubbing panties on each other's hard cocks. We had sex multiple times with varying partners, making each other cum over and over again, then pissing on each other in the shower!

"Ohhhh darling, you're going to make me cum again!" Lin moaned while I frotted him and my brother's cocks to a frenzy! We made out passionately with lipsticked mouths.