Register

Feminization,

1. Lady Enigma
    Lady Enigma
    Feminization? What is it?

Feminization is where you either dress on your own or be forced to dress as a female. It may include shaving all the hair from your body. Doing your make-up and hair. Possibly getting you a wig and dressing you in female clothes. Dresses, pjs, lacey panties, panty hose, and just about anything you can think of.

It may also include doing dishes, cleaning house, doing the laundry and paying the bills.

You may have to sit down to go pee. Wipe like a female would.and even be forced to use a gender bender.

Oft times, a relationship of this sort lasts years and whole wardrobes may be bought. It can get expensive.

You maybe forced to excersize and take dance lessons.

In extereme cases, after a drs orders and thorough physical, may be put on hormones. But that's only in extreme cases after trust is built.

Does this sound good to you? Are you interested in this and do you have any experiences to share? Did you like it? Would you do it again?
  2. submissivebob
    submissivebob
    once a Dominatrix made me wear a bra-and-panties and then work as her sissy maid. I felt humiliated and erotic at the same time.
  3. Lady Enigma
    Lady Enigma
    Yes, being forced to dress the part, act the part can do things to the psychy. It can be totally thrilling.

I know as a Dominant when I dress mine up, it does something for me as much as it does for him.

Humiliation is a great thing as long as after the scen/play is over the Dominant builds that slave back up. It's like excersizing. You break down muscle in order to build muscle. The more she does it, the more of a turn on it will be.

Have fun with it and experiment. You never know where it might lead!!

Lady Enigma
  4. shyfellow
    shyfellow
    This does sound good to me. i have never experienced it but it is my strongest fantasy to be feminized.
  5. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    i done it once for a man i knew i agreed to to be his bottom bitch i was shaved all over by him dressed in a wig and graterbelt and black stockings then he brought in 2 friends and was told what to do for them i got fucked in my cunt is what they called my asshole and got to suck one dick till he cummed in my mouth and had to swallow it when they were done for a while watched me get my ass whipped with a leather strap till it was red the whole time being called a bottom bitch or slut was made rim there assholes out and beg for more dick which i got from all 3 of them may do it again sometime
  6. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    i done it once for a man i knew i agreed to to be his bottom bitch i was shaved all over by him dressed in a wig and graterbelt and black stockings then he brought in 2 friends and was told what to do for them i got fucked in my cunt is what they called my asshole and got to suck one dick till he cummed in my mouth and had to swallow it when they were done for a while watched me get my ass whipped with a leather strap till it was red the whole time being called a bottom bitch or slut was made rim there assholes out and beg for more dick which i got from all 3 of them may do it again sometime

7. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    I have done it a few times.. I have a bra stockings garters and lacy thong panties.. I am always very smooth and soft.. being a sissy submissive is what I love!! Being spanked my hair pulled and even choked a little while being fucked well are big turn on’s for me!!
  8. Bmld1975
    Bmld1975
    Feminization really came about in two ways for me. Initially I got started with it while with a local bi couple. It started as part of my humiliation and bd experience. Mostly it was shaving, some makeup, and underwear. As a bottom bi I seem to really take to it. At home where things at the time somewhat different. At the time my wife had little to no libido but I was still very active. Being on the receiving end of some fairly heavy CBT, anal penetration, bondage left me pretty worn and beaten up for awhile and I found the lighter softer panties (bikini and hipsters mostly) felt better on my beat up bits. So for a couple days I actually wore some of my wives older panties until i got full time panties. Then I don't think my wife really cared. But as she started working on the hrt, getting some libido back many of her tastes changed and she actually finds it a turn on... She's actually gone as far to pick out matching underwear for us. So all in all I can't really say if I've been feminized full time but it's definitely taking it's toll. I don't wear makeup by choice and I don't wear female outer wear.